more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

French Connection/ Silver Fox

Started by Keefy, June 06, 2020, 10:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

Truly devastating news.

Brian was a charmer, and a true gentleman who was classy in every way. I'll always fondly remember getting rather soused on G&Ts with him in a pub in Monaco with some fellow Fulham supporters and 'The Spy'. It was always a pleasure to catch up with him whenever he made one of his infrequent visits to the Cottage.

RIP mate.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

cottage expat

Sincere condolences to Brian's family.

Burt

Sad news. A stalwart FOFer, Fulham through and through and a real gent.

RIP Brian, and many condolences to the family.

blingo

Sad news indeed. A real Fulham man and wine lover. We discussed our tastes in wine a good few times. I'll raise a glass to you Mr Fox, RIP. Condolences to the family.

HatterDon

So sorry to have lost such a charming, funny, and generous guy.

Thanks, WhiteJC, for your decision.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

SP

Andy S

Condolences to all of Brian's family. I never met Brian but a true Fulham supporter. I obviously read his posts and I wish his family and friends strength in his passing

epsomraver

Very sad news, lived near Lyon, we were going to meet up but never got around to it, one of the old school, will be sadly missed

jarv

Very sad. You could tell from his posts, he was a classy guy.

OldBrownShoe

Top man, a real joy and a great presence. Fulham through and through. This is very sad news indeed. Condolences to his family and to his many Fulham friends. :Haynes The Maestro:
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

BestOfBrede

Very sad news
As FC Silver Fox, on the old site before I knew fof, he asked if anyone had the old red and black (Blackburn style) away shirt he could buy and I did have one.
We met before a game and as I told him I didn't want money for the shirt, he brought a lovely bottle of wine to give me.
He also gave me a fof sticker and said get yourself on this site - it's so much nicer than the old and so much more friendly. He was right!
Only chatted for a short while, but he seemed a lovely fella!
RIP FC Silver Fox

Jimpav

Genuinely sad to read this, he was one of the good guys. Like many of you my memories of him revolved around his love of wine. RIP French Connection.

Jims Dentist