watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

French Connection/ Silver Fox

Started by Keefy, June 06, 2020, 10:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keefy

A very dear friend and fellow passionate Fulham fan of 50 years plus, finally lost his three year fight with cancer last night. Many of you will have known Brian and thoroughly enjoyed his company

Barrett487

RIP Brian  9739.gif

It's always sad when we lose one of the Fulham family.

Keefy

This message is not on Facebook at the family's request so please keep any responses on this forum, thank you

filham

WhiteJC

very sad news, my condolences to Brians family

RIP Brian

WhiteJC

anyone reaching 2155 posts will now join the "Silver Fox" member group

Fernhurst

Very sad news, sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Always enjoyed his contributions to this message board.

R.I.P Brian.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

Condolences to your family. RIP Brian.

ron

RIP Brian. Never met, but a Fulham family loss saddens us all. Sympathy to family and friends.

Bill2

RIP, it sounds like a valiant fight.

Friendsoffulham

This is very sad news, used to frequent on here quite a bit back in the day, also released the first ever Froends of Fulham, and Fulham related pod cast I believe before they became popular.

RIP

RaySmith

sussexwhite

Condolences to all, sorry to say I never met Brian. RIP.

Friendsoffulham

Brian was last active on January 6th, at 5:54pm, he registered for the Forum back in 2010, around the time when we moved over from the old platform.

He recorded, from memory, our first every Podcast, which we will try to find.

Mince n Tatties

Twig

Lighthouse

A generous, brave Human Being who managed to reach out to strangers and make them friends. Whose passion for the Club he loved littered every conversation. His one flaw was his taste in puns and jokes. Never one to let the serious side of life get him down.  Sympathy and sadness will surround the gap he leaves behind and as the Fulham Family I know we send love and support to his family.

It was a true honour to have had the chance to spend time in his company. My sympathy towards the friends  that knew him best. There is a hole on the Fulham Family today.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

OtterFFC

Very sad news, Brian was a lovely bloke.  RIP

CorkCity

I had the pleasure of meeting Brian on more than one occasion, a real gentleman. Very sad news
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

LBNo11

Incredibly sad news. Dear Brian, aka French Connection aka Silver Fox was a good friend. He could be described as a a gastronome, an oenophile,  an epicurean connoisseur and raconteur, and most of all a kind, generous, funny man.

Whenever he came to Fulham he always wore his beret, he loved Fulham and through his love for Fulham we met many years ago.

I will miss our chats, hisintelligence, his paintings, his food presentations, his 'silly statues' where he posed next to various statues around the world. We have lost a lovely, wonderful man.

RIP Brian...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC