watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A few Fulham bundles of programmes on eBay

Started by pafcprogs, June 10, 2020, 03:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pafcprogs

Just a heads up, I seem to have somehow ended up with quite a few Fulham programmes and in need off space have put some bundles of sixties to eighties games up on ebay at what I think a re decent prices....if you win at the minimum bid the around 20p/30p each.

I have many more , a few earlier ( mainly v Plymouth) but a lot of more recent ones so if you have a need for a particular programme/season home or away then drop me a message and I am sure we can sort something out....these are in no way especially valuable so I won't be turning up at Antiques roadshow any time soon....

Regards

Peter
( Plymouth fan based in Kent trying to work out how to celebrate our promotion!)

bog

However promotion arrives Peter just go mad! Were you a fan when Paul Mariner started out?

092.gif

pafcprogs

I saw his debut in a 5-0 home demolition of Rochdale....

Little did we know!

bog

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Jims Dentist

Always thought that Cyrill Regis should have been given more games for England when Mariner was struggling.
Mariner to me was mostly a target man whereas Cyril could do that and more, crucially being able to run at a defence with the ball at his feet.

GUAS W7

I name checked Paul Brooker in November 1997 in my maiden speech in Parliament - later and over the years I managed to shoehorn FFC players into debates. I invented a firm of Builders called Dempsey &  Murphy and later heard that such a firm actually existed.
Anyway -  more to the point I have a mountain of Fulham programmes, Cottage Pies, TOOFIFs, Fultimes etc dating from the late eighties to the Preston game. Anyone who can collect 'em from West London and actually cherish them can have the lot as Freemans.