watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCtv Streaming Update .

Started by Baston White, June 10, 2020, 08:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baston White

Latest news for game streaming now on FFC website.

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

AnOldBrownie

Nothing changes for us overseas subscribers to FFCTV.  We still get gameday live game streaming and audio for all games not grabbed by ESPN+.  Yay!!! :wine:

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 10, 2020, 09:29:19 PM
Nothing changes for us overseas subscribers to FFCTV.  We still get gameday live game streaming and audio for all games not grabbed by ESPN+.  Yay!!! :wine:

And I have both!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: OhConnah on June 11, 2020, 03:16:59 AM

And I have both!

Me too. 082.gif

Logicalman

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on June 11, 2020, 03:51:52 AM
Quote from: OhConnah on June 11, 2020, 03:16:59 AM

And I have both!

Me too. 082.gif

Me Three!  082.gif  :beer:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Slaphead in Qatar

Ok good - can at least watch Fulham to lift the lockdown boredom.

Logicalman

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on June 12, 2020, 08:00:19 AM

Ok good - can at least watch Fulham to lift the lockdown boredom.

... not forgetting J & J's inciteful, and totally unbiased, live report of the match proceedings, together with Jim's tips on colour fashion as worn by the players.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Kemosabe

Article on the Fulham website saying that the deadline for choosing your preferred option has been extended to Monday afternoon.  Maybe they have not had the response they expected.  I got a letter from the Club just yesterday, so they may think that they need to allow more time for supporters with limited IT access.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Kemosabe on June 12, 2020, 02:18:51 PM
Article on the Fulham website saying that the deadline for choosing your preferred option has been extended to Monday afternoon.  Maybe they have not had the response they expected.  I got a letter from the Club just yesterday, so they may think that they need to allow more time for supporters with limited IT access.
The FST had asked for more time:

"At our meeting with the Club earlier in the week we requested an extension of the season ticket rebate deadline until after the weekend. I'm pleased to say that the Club have this afternoon announced an extension until Monday 15th June at 5pm."
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

gang

Fulham's trip to Nottingham Forest has been selected for live television coverage on Sky Sports.

The City Ground fixture's new date of Tuesday 7th July remains unchanged, but the match will now kick-off at the earlier time of 5pm.

For clarification, this means that the game can only be viewed on FFCtv by those Season Ticket Holders who selected the live stream option. As is also the case for our meetings with Brentford and Leeds United, one-off match passes will not be available to purchase, and the match will also be unavailable to our international annual subscribers.

filham

Letter from Fulham FC arrived today at about 2-30pm giving all the options to season ticket holders but with a 3pm today deadline.
No problem for me as I made my choice in the week by email but a bit tight for those not on line especially as the default condition was to watch on line.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: gang on June 12, 2020, 03:40:21 PM

As is also the case for our meetings with Brentford and Leeds United, one-off match passes will not be available to purchase, and the match will also be unavailable to our international annual subscribers.

Explain what you mean that?  I'm an FFCTV subscriber and I'm international.  I'm assuming you mean that just like before Covid, we (international viewers) would have to rely on the likes of ESPN+ to watch the Sky broadcast stuff?

gang