https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not sure why Arter

Started by H4usuallysitting, June 20, 2020, 03:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Motspur Park on June 21, 2020, 09:11:18 AM
Quote from: RaySmith on June 21, 2020, 04:57:45 AM
Arter is a good player, and has a good attitude, don't understand the animosity.

It's a case of the usual backbiting when the manager has before worked with or is related to a player. Always follows accusations of favouritism or nepotism. Arter is a decent enough player but at times he is a liability with his actions.

How can my opinion be backbiting.....if brentford kept attacking down our right, my choice would be a player that naturally sits further to our left....in my opinion Stefjo is a better choice/player than Arter.....it's only my opinion....i would of also started Cav over Kebano....I also thought our starting 11 wasn't our best team.....that's it....Nothing sinister

alfie

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on June 21, 2020, 10:48:15 AM
Quote from: Motspur Park on June 21, 2020, 09:11:18 AM
Quote from: RaySmith on June 21, 2020, 04:57:45 AM
Arter is a good player, and has a good attitude, don't understand the animosity.

It's a case of the usual backbiting when the manager has before worked with or is related to a player. Always follows accusations of favouritism or nepotism. Arter is a decent enough player but at times he is a liability with his actions.

Stereo flies all around the pitch a lot more that Arter, getting him to stay in one are would an achievement.

How can my opinion be backbiting.....if brentford kept attacking down our right, my choice would be a player that naturally sits further to our left....in my opinion Stefjo is a better choice/player than Arter.....it's only my opinion....i would of also started Cav over Kebano....I also thought our starting 11 wasn't our best team.....that's it....Nothing sinister
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Twig

The OP says not sure why AK not in squad. Answer, injured. Cav did not improve things when he came on for Kebano, quite the opposite. As for the Reed substitution, each to their own. I don't think Stef Jo is a defensive centre mid so no way would I have used him to replace Reed. To my mind the alternative to Arthur would hVe been K Mac. And that is probably what I would have done. But hey, small margins.

I have said on other threads that my criticism was the failure the refresh the back four. Every single one ( including Hector) had begun to struggle during the 60-70 min mark. We had three defenders on our bench and they should have been used. End of.