https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff 2 0

Started by ffcne, June 21, 2020, 01:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcne

SP

The Cravenette

Those dropped 3 points yesterday would have been very useful.

The Cravenette

Of course we still have to play both these teams. Both of Cardiff's goals came from pressing Leeds, who like to play it out like us. Be warned Fulham.

SP

From what I've seen today, Cardiff look much tougher opposition.  Having said that, Bamford, who hasn't scored in ages, will probably bag a hat-trick next week.

Sgt Fulham

I'm more worried about the chasing pack than Leeds to be honest. We will see what happens but if we are to achieve automatic promotion then there is no more room for error. Particularly against Leeds and WBA.

grandad

Oh what an opportunity missed. So Fulhamish.
Where there's a will there's a wife

rebel

As I've said before, the teams in the Championship are average at best.

Whitestone

Quote from: rebel on June 21, 2020, 02:31:13 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by a 'average'. What we have is a very competitive division which the Championship is well known for and a lot of very evenly matched teams which is why no team is running away with the league this year.

Mince n Tatties

Stuff them next week,and we're back in it.
And they might start panicking then.

rebel

Quote from: Whitestone on June 21, 2020, 02:54:46 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by a 'average'. What we have is a very competitive division which the Championship is well known for and a lot of very evenly matched teams which is why no team is running away with the league this year.

There aren't any teams who are dominant in the Championship, they are 'average' compared to other seasons.

hovewhite

Agree with all above comments and it says it all that we seem to have no consistioncy even to string 2 or 3 games together.

filham

It is going to be a rat race for the final play off place (6th position) suddenly Cardiff are looking to be up for it and soon we are scheduled for a run of Forrest, West Brom. and Cardiff.
We are going to have to find a goal touch soon or we could just miss out of the play offs.

Twig

Quote from: rebel on June 21, 2020, 03:55:19 PM

There aren't any teams who are dominant in the Championship, they are 'average' compared to other seasons.

Well if you are right and they are average compared to previous seasons then chances are at least one promoted team will establish themselves in the Prem. let's hope it's us!

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: rebel on June 21, 2020, 03:55:19 PM

Or teams are more evenly matched now.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

The Rational Fan

Quote from: filham on June 21, 2020, 07:43:28 PM
It is going to be a rat race for the final play off place (6th position) suddenly Cardiff are looking to be up for it and soon we are scheduled for a run of Forrest, West Brom. and Cardiff. We are going to have to find a goal touch soon or we could just miss out of the play offs.

If we cannot make the playoffs, then we aren't peaking at the right end of the season and that's the key to winning the playoffs.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 21, 2020, 03:31:40 PM
Stuff them next week,and we're back in it.
And they might start panicking then.

Start panicking? That's exactly what Corporal Jones said to Captain Mannering,
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.