News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will our season come to an end this weekend.

Started by The Swan, June 22, 2020, 09:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

We are one point ahead of Brentford and they have a superior goal difference. If they beat WBA on Friday night and we lose to Leeds on Saturday they will be two points ahead of us.
We have a very difficult remaining seven games following the Leeds game.
If we are not careful we could drop out of the top six.
The Swan

filham

Quote from: The Swan on June 22, 2020, 09:38:13 PM
We are one point ahead of Brentford and they have a superior goal difference. If they beat WBA on Friday night and we lose to Leeds on Saturday they will be two points ahead of us.
We have a very difficult remaining seven games following the Leeds game.
If we are not careful we could drop out of the top six.

True, anything can happen in the championship . Keep an eye on Cardiff, who have just won against Leeds, they could yet take our place in the play offs.

SuffolkWhite

It ain't over until the fat lady sings! Are we aloud to say that anymore?
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ex-Pat

The Rational Fan

We need to play for automatic promotion and if this fails we need to play for the playoff promotion. But, even if we don't get promoted we need to start developing a rhythm that convinces Mitro and Cairney that it's worth staying next season, plus we need to improve in some positions before the next transfer window because we cannot afford five quality players. If Christie, Mawson, Reed, Reid and Cav prove to be quality players in their positions, then we can spend big in the remaining gaps that need filling such as loan back Ryan Sessegnon or Ryan Babel.

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Sting of the North

No, of course not. In what possible scenario would our season come to an end? If we are deducted 10-15 points maybe, but that doesn't sound very likely. Otherwise we will at the very least have a very good chance of playoffs, and an outside chance of automatics. Remember that WBA loses in tyour scenario, and we have yet to play them.

Fulhamfan666

Off it will be very hard if we lose to Leeds

ByTheRiver

I have the strangest feeling that we will bounce back with a win on Saturday...

Woolly Mammoth

There is no reason why we cannot bounce back and give Leeds a bloody nose on their own Manor, now wouldn't that be something, will bury a few ghosts and set us up with some confidence for the run in.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

SP