Colin Murray’s Words

Started by Jims Dentist, June 22, 2020, 07:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Cravenette

Quote from: rebel on June 23, 2020, 10:28:18 AM
Quote from: Seano on June 22, 2020, 11:30:02 PM
Quote from: rebel on June 22, 2020, 07:48:27 PM
Quote from: Jims Dentist on June 22, 2020, 07:38:37 PM
On the EFL show on Saturday when reviewing our loss, Colin said "Fulham have got all sorts going on,   on and off the pitch"

Does anyone know what he is referring to?

Yes, he's just being 'Colin Murray' clueless, The Krankies would do a better job, with more personality and knowledge to boot.

Come on, that's absolutely ridiculous. There's finally a proper fan on telly who seems to know everything about football outside that Premiership and always complimentary about Fulham. And seems like a nice bloke too. A very strange comment  0001.gif

I've watched the show over the years, he's rarely been complimentary about Fulham. Always gets facts mixed up with fiction.

I watch the show pretty regularly and think he is a very knowledgable and enthusiastic presenter.  In fact I have often suspected that he supports Fulham as he seems to have a soft spot for us.

ByTheRiver

Quote from: The Cravenette on June 24, 2020, 12:41:52 PM
Quote from: rebel on June 23, 2020, 10:28:18 AM
On the EFL show on Saturday when reviewing our loss, Colin said "Fulham have got all sorts going on,   on and off the pitch"

Yes, he's just being 'Colin Murray' clueless, The Krankies would do a better job, with more personality and knowledge to boot.

Come on, that's absolutely ridiculous. There's finally a proper fan on telly who seems to know everything about football outside that Premiership and always complimentary about Fulham. And seems like a nice bloke too. A very strange comment  0001.gif

I've watched the show over the years, he's rarely been complimentary about Fulham. Always gets facts mixed up with fiction.

I watch the show pretty regularly and think he is a very knowledgable and enthusiastic presenter.  In fact I have often suspected that he supports Fulham as he seems to have a soft spot for us.

He's not a Fulham fan as such (he's a big Liverpool fan) but he does have a real fondness and is always up to date on goings out when you chat to him. Gets to the cottage often too, kind of like a second team.

Stevieboy

The power of stirring the bored mind !!! 064.gif

F(f)CUK

I think that he has a soft spot for Fulham because he is friends with Richard Osman

ScalleysDad

He was part of the coverage of the Europa run which he later called an 'emotional rollercoaster that he was pleased to be on even though at times he was breathless or simply could'nt bare to look'. I paraphrase but it was on Fighting Talk a few seasons back. I think he is alright.

Jims Dentist

✔✔