Team in v Leeds

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 27, 2020, 01:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Your Team to face Leeds this afternoon is as follows

Thoughts?

049:gif

SP

Lets hope Harry grasps the opportunity with no stupid bookings.

AnOldBrownie

So they are playing Bobby on the wing instead of in midfield? Guess I prefer him to Kebano starting.

Don't know why Arter always gets the nod over Stefjo though.  He must be great in practice.

:016: No AK47 on the bench... but we've got seriously good depth.   Onomah for Cairney (at some point), Cav for a winger and Stephjo for Arter

Fulham 442

Still no AK.  Hope hes bqck soon. Yes also hope Arter keeps a cool head....

elgreenio

Hmm, I'm assuming Bobby is going to play wide then? We'll miss his runs from midfield.

Otherwise no massive complaints
touch my camera through the fence

junior white

Quote from: Fulham 442 on June 27, 2020, 02:05:54 PM
Still no AK.  Hope hes bqck soon. Yes also hope Arter keeps a cool head....
I am assuming he had COVID19 didnt see the club name players at all but my assumption is he was the last of the 3 Announced

H4usuallysitting

I personally would have started McDonald or StefJo over Arter....but what do I know

FPT

I think Scott is going for Arter and Reed as a two in front of the back four, TC closer to goal in the 10 with Bobby wide left. Unless we're quicker in possession, I'm not sure it'll matter too much.

St Eve

Can only assume AK is injured. Would have had Cav for Knocks and Mac for Arter, but we will always have something to say about the line up. This team is good enough to beat Leeds

FFC1987

Seems a strange selection but lets hope Parker knows what he's doing! Up the Fulham!

Ordar

Arter is useless. Would play every other midfielder in the squad before him

FFC1987

Quote from: Ordar on June 27, 2020, 02:25:02 PM
Arter is useless. Would play every other midfielder in the squad before him

Lets give the lad a chance. He's been in and out with injury but can clearly play at this level.

Fernhurst

Harry must be odds on for RED

Awful cloud ☁️ of dread hanging about.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Moltobueno

Quote from: FPT on June 27, 2020, 02:11:23 PM
I think Scott is going for Arter and Reed as a two in front of the back four, TC closer to goal in the 10 with Bobby wide left. Unless we're quicker in possession, I'm not sure it'll matter too much.

Agree, seems like 4-2-3-1

Cairney can provide his best in that no.10 position

filham

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on June 27, 2020, 02:08:33 PM
I personally would have started McDonald or StefJo over Arter....but what do I know
Yes, I agree. With Arter on the pitch I always feel the ref has his mind on airing the red card.
Without Cav. or Kamara we are lacking pace, looks like another game without a Fulham goal.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I think he's picked Arter to 'put it about' and try to disrupt them from dominating the game.
Him and Reed in midfield are a formidable duo for tackling, breaking down and covering.
Ss people have said, how long will he stay on the pitch
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

alfie

Let's face it Stefjo would just as likely get a silly booking as Arter, people keep seeing him as the player he was in our promotion season but his not.
I am not going to moan about team selection until they have at least kicked the ball.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Moltobueno on June 27, 2020, 02:26:41 PM
Quote from: FPT on June 27, 2020, 02:11:23 PM

Agree, seems like 4-2-3-1

Cairney can provide his best in that no.10 position

Agreed... you just feel that 'Arry may get a nasty red. Otherwise I like him. He's tough as nails. He and StefJo are like for like but I prefer the professional cool head when it comes to fouls of Stefan. McDonald for Reed later as well, and Cavs for Knockers? Where does Onomah fit? Personally really like the lad and can see him sneaking a late winner again, just don't know where he fits or who he replaces.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

SP