watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Steve McClaren

Started by SP, June 27, 2020, 05:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Question, should he donate his fee today to charity?  It was probably the most embarrasing performance I've heard from a pundit.

alfie

Quote from: SP on June 27, 2020, 05:14:14 PM
Question, should he donate his fee today to charity?  It was probably the most embarrasing performance I've heard from a pundit.
To be honest all 3 of them were wearing Leeds shirts throughout.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Baszab

I thought he talked total sense
Criticised us quite rightly for being too slow on the ball

BestOfBrede

Quote from: alfie on June 27, 2020, 05:16:03 PM
Quote from: SP on June 27, 2020, 05:14:14 PM
To be honest all 3 of them were wearing Leeds shirts throughout.

0001.jpeg

Slaphead in Qatar

The commentators were like 3 mates meeting in a pub - they seemed oblivious to the viewers.

As for McLaren - he's just full of hot air .

ALG01

Maclaren was awful
He said in the same sentence we were unlucky but the scoreline doesn't lie.
It can only ge one or the other.

ron

At one stage he said something like "this hasn't been a 3-0 game, but goals always reflect the play..."

Still, he's got a nice porcelain smile.

Brawn

"The wally with the brolly" really lived up to his nickname today. No wonder the BBC named him as the worst ever England manager.

VamosFFC

I thought his "take that Mitro" comment after Mitro was elbowed in the back of the head was quite inappropriate.

Sgt Fulham

His wife is in for a lot tonight after Mitro getting elbowed in the head got him riled up. Seriously unprofessional and a product of his own managerial failings. Mitro isn't perfect, but he is a bloody good player. And to insinuate that he is a bad or malicious person shows complete ignorance in what the man is about.

SP

I think someone from the TV crew must've had a word with him when every comment he made was being directed at Mitro.

sunburywhite

Never rated him one bit,always talks utter bollox
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

RoyTund

JimmyConway

Thought McLaren summarised the game well. Often amuses me when we lose who kops all the flack!

Motspur Park

Personally thought Hinchcliffe was far worse....an excuse of a pundit regurgitating typical cliches and like most northerners, had an anti London bias. Misses all cynical stuff but seeing everything from Fulham.

rebel

The commentary and punditry was total garbage, you didn't hear a word from them when we were 'dominating' the play; then once they scored, they were like 'champagne charlies'.

Whitestone

McLaren clearly has a biased dislike for Mitro probably based on his time at Newcastle. He's matured with us and hasn't put a foot wrong. You'd have thought McClaren would be a bit more clued up. That said I thought overall he was fair and gave an honest appraisal of our performance.

Benny

He was just pure bitter against Mitro......prob holds him responsible for his failure as a manager at Newcastle

Sad and desperate to single out one player like that given what level he's managed at......and failed!

SP

Also being criticised on the LU board.