Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

Reed was MOTM, his return the one positive yesterday
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Wolf on June 21, 2020, 02:08:55 PM
Reed was MOTM, his return the one positive yesterday
Absolutely so.
Have said before that when fit he is clearly our best DMF'er.

FFC1987

Only player I think who looked good today again. Only one with energy over 90 too.

The Rock

Bump. He was the best player on the pitch for either team. Maybe against Brentford as well.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: OhConnah on July 04, 2020, 05:29:02 PM
SIGN HIM UP.

Agreed.  Even if we go up. I think the #6 spot should be his to lose. 

RoyTund

MikeTheCubed

I must admit I was surprised at his inclusion in the starting lineup against Brentford given how long he'd been sidelined and therefore how unlikely it seemed he'd be match-fit. Yet his return has been something of a revelation.

BernieBoy

Anyone know if we have an option to make permanent and fee agreed already? This guy has been immense every time I've watched him, arguably one of the first names on the team sheet! Be extremely disappointed if we've had the option on the other signings and then not got it on him, be similar to Marty Targett if we don't. Can see Saints not letting him go if not, considering Hojberg looks like he's on his way out.

HV71

Quote from: BernieBoy on July 05, 2020, 09:36:27 AM
Anyone know if we have an option to make permanent and fee agreed already? This guy has been immense every time I've watched him, arguably one of the first names on the team sheet! Be extremely disappointed if we've had the option on the other signings and then not got it on him, be similar to Marty Targett if we don't. Can see Saints not letting him go if not, considering Hojberg looks like he's on his way out.

Exactly - we must not miss the Target again