watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Honourable mention for...

Started by General, July 08, 2020, 12:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbo

I thought that whilst he did get the ballover a couple of times he lost control of the ball more often than he used too. I personally would have preferred we hung on to ayite although they have slightly different rolls.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

fulhamben

Quote from: bobbo on July 08, 2020, 07:31:33 PM
I thought that whilst he did get the ballover a couple of times he lost control of the ball more often than he used too. I personally would have preferred we hung on to ayite although they have slightly different rolls.
ayite was always injured though
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Rodge

Neeskins was decent but was played on the left again when he would have been more effective on the right, at least he made a few crosses with his left and wasn't constantly cutting inside. This obsession with inverted wingers drives me mad, beat your man on your preference side  and cross it to the best striker in the division OR  don't take on the defender and use your preferred foot  to square it to Cairney who squares it to Reed who squares it to Ream who squares it to Hector.... why is it that our style of play seems to be based on Mitro being isolated and denied a decent service!?

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Rodge on July 09, 2020, 12:34:26 AM
Neeskins was decent but was played on the left again when he would have been more effective on the right, at least he made a few crosses with his left and wasn't constantly cutting inside. This obsession with inverted wingers drives me mad, beat your man on your preference side  and cross it to the best striker in the division OR  don't take on the defender and use your preferred foot  to square it to Cairney who squares it to Reed who squares it to Ream who squares it to Hector.... why is it that our style of play seems to be based on Mitro being isolated and denied a decent service!?
✔✔

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 08, 2020, 07:19:21 PM
Kebano needs to get more game time than he does, I like him and he deserves a run. Cav and Knock have been given a lot of opportunities and not really produced. Whereas Kebano does not get the same opportunity,
For me Cav has been overall a big disappointment this season, he needs to get his backside into gear and his act together now.
Find it hard to believe that having had from start to January to assess Cav, we still committed to pay big money for him.

Stevieboy

I think they should be aiming to get to the line and cross low and hard, had devastating effect at Reading earlier this season.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jims Dentist on July 09, 2020, 12:59:33 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 08, 2020, 07:19:21 PM
Kebano needs to get more game time than he does, I like him and he deserves a run. Cav and Knock have been given a lot of opportunities and not really produced. Whereas Kebano does not get the same opportunity,
For me Cav has been overall a big disappointment this season, he needs to get his backside into gear and his act together now.
Find it hard to believe that having had from start to January to assess Cav, we still committed to pay big money for him.

Yes I am surprised also, not sure about FULHAMS judgement there. We need Harrison Reed to be signed permanently as he is the one player that has shown his quality consistently and should be a priority signing. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.