News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker has made it impossible to even judge a players capabilities !!!

Started by howitis, July 04, 2020, 04:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

I now find myself watching matches and wondering if there is any players in the Fulham squad capable of delivering a performance at this level.
Players that i though were decent have now become also rans and the i'm hard pushed to think of a single player on the pitch vs Birmingham today who could warrant more than a 4 out of 10 for their performance today.
Knockaert, Reid,Cav - once upon a time exciting and capable at championship level now all look useless.

Management is damaging performances, team morale and possibly players careers at our club.

fulhamben

I've seen enough of cav Reid and knockaert to know I don't want them at the club anymore
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

howitis

Quote from: fulhamben on July 04, 2020, 04:44:24 PM
I've seen enough of cav Reid and knockaert to know I don't want them at the club anymore

I tend to agree but how football logic tells me that they ahem performed at this level before surely the right manager can get something from these players

fulhamben

Quote from: howitis on July 04, 2020, 04:54:39 PM

I tend to agree but how football logic tells me that they ahem performed at this level before surely the right manager can get something from these players
why gamble on it, not one of them has had a good season in the last three years

Statto

Quote from: fulhamben on July 04, 2020, 04:56:03 PM

Use Google before typing nonsense like that please. You make yourself look very silly and even I feel a bit silly for sharing a forum with you

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on July 04, 2020, 04:58:36 PM

Use Google before typing nonsense like that please. You make yourself look very silly and even I feel a bit silly for sharing a forum with you
cavs last good season was for wolves in the championship, same for knockaert and Reid's only good season was for Bristol city, so what will google say differently?

Statto

Quote from: fulhamben on July 04, 2020, 05:05:42 PM

cavs last good season was for wolves in the championship, same for knockaert and Reid's only good season was for Bristol city, so what will google say differently?

Mainly that two of the three seasons you mention there were in the last three years

But also that, all things considered, they weren't bad in the PL either

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on July 04, 2020, 05:07:36 PM

Mainly that two of the three seasons you mention there were in the last three years

nope, knockaert was the 2016 season and cavs 2017. My point stands. Been a long time since they were good consistent players. A long long time.

rebel

They are good players, they have performed at Championship level. They aren't performing under Parker, they were better early on in the season. They need to pass when a shot isn't on, instead of keep looking for the shot. 

alfie

Quote from: rebel on July 04, 2020, 05:12:43 PM

They are good players, they have performed at Championship level. They aren't performing under Parker, they were better early on in the season. They need to pass when a shot isn't on, instead of keep looking for the shot.
Hold on, loads of moans about passing, now moans about shooting.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Statto

Quote from: fulhamben on July 04, 2020, 05:11:49 PM

nope, knockaert was the 2016 season and cavs 2017. My point stands. Been a long time since they were good consistent players. A long long time.

Your point is well and truly on its arse mate. Cav's and Reid's last championship seasons, which by any metric were very good seasons, were 17/18. The current season is 19/20, so unless I've got my maths very wrong, that was in the last three years. To be more specific, it was the season before last.

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on July 04, 2020, 05:16:50 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 04, 2020, 05:11:49 PM

Your point is well and truly on its arse mate. Cav's and Reid's last championship seasons, which by any metric were very good seasons, were 17/18. The current season is 19/20, so unless I've got my maths very wrong, that was in the last three years. To be specific, it was the season before last.
either way, they should still be sold no matter what division we are in. Poor players

filham

I think some of the above comments a hard on Cav., Knock and Reid but I am begining to ask why their previous clubs let them go.
Having said that, with Mitro and Kamara not available Parker does not have options for the front three.

rebel

Quote from: alfie on July 04, 2020, 05:15:54 PM
Quote from: rebel on July 04, 2020, 05:12:43 PM

Hold on, loads of moans about passing, now moans about shooting.

Is that directed at my post? If it was, I haven't started moaning.