watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So is Mitro a problem?

Started by Robbie, July 04, 2020, 08:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

No . He does limit us through his lack of pace and mobility,which means we dont tend to get in behind or be able to play with a high, aggressive press. Great player however,even though its not always great to be reliant on one player to score the goals. We lack a sessignon with pace and mobility who was the perfect foil for Mitro.

alfie

If we win the next game making 3 on the trot, would it be right to have him walk back into the team.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulhamben

Quote from: alfie on July 05, 2020, 11:08:01 AM
If we win the next game making 3 on the trot, would it be right to have him walk back into the team.

that depends on how we win it. If our front 3 stays the same and they are largely ineffectual again, and we have to rely on midfielders or defenders to get us out of a hole, then yes he walks straight back in. But it's a mute point as Parker will pick him no matter what
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ALG01

itro is billiant we all love him but because of him we have become one dimensional.
not his fault
the manager shows inexperience in tactics and his use of mitro means mitro can do what he does best and that is score, but the team does not perform to its best as a result.
I think if we played a little differently mitro may score a few less but the team would score rather more and in the end it is the goals for tally that counts not the mitro's tally.
cav and knock are too wde and consequently do not get enough opportunities of their own.

the issue with mitro is the tactics around him, not him. if the object is get mitro the maximum number of goals then that seems to be happening. if it is get the team playing to the maximum it is not.

Twig

Quote from: alfie on July 05, 2020, 11:08:01 AM

I still think it would be right for him to return to the starting 11.  Flip it and ask what the reaction would be if Parker left him on the bench.  Rightly, in my view, there would be an outcry.