more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stefan

Started by Southcoastffc, July 10, 2020, 10:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Only a cameo tonight, but what a classy performance.   :Haynes The Maestro:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Slaphead in Qatar

Yes should start next game

Bassey the warrior

Yeah he was excellent, deserves a recall at Arter's expense.

fulhamben

I know Arter has scored some massive goals of late, but stefjo just has that extra class about him. Seems so more composed on the ball
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sgt Fulham

I have no idea why he was ever dropped in the first place? A bit overshadowed by Cairney in our promotion season but almost as important. Fantastic assist, but also his workrate is immense.

bobbo

I go along with all those comments. He looked very good tonight.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Matt10

As I said, once he started having a better showing as a sub, the more he's going to get looks. I'm excited to see how he's getting more and more time. I think this match was the clincher for him to take Arter's spot. We will see though as both players looked like they suffered some bumps and bruises.

smallfulhamman

Could not agree more, looked incredible

FulhamKC

Maybe SP has been saving Stefjo's legs for the run-in. He is almost 30, you know.  :005:

AnOldBrownie

I'd start him over Arter.    I'm of the opinion that we'd need less worldie goals if the ball movement and off the ball movement of the players was better.

Arter should be coming off the bench to hold onto a lead.   Stefjo should be starting so we can build that lead.

ChesterTheTabby

Stef is a consummate professional. He is the real deal. I have all the time in the world for him. He and Reed would make a great pairing. 
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

hovewhite

Stef still class and under valued by a lot of staff in the club ,start him Scott v WBA

ashteadFFC

Great player, composed and classy. Should be getting a lot more minutes than he is.

SuffolkWhite

Agree with all the above, biggest difference between Steffjo and Arter is Steff can pick a pass, just feel Arter doesn't have that in his locker.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

bog

I have always rated Stefan. I watched the DVD of our promotion season and he was so influential. He has to start at West Brom. When he was on loan there the fans never took to him, I think he may wish to prove those sat at home wrong. 

092.gif

Twig

He was excellent.

filham

Stefjo is one of the players we now need to be careful with and ensure that he is 100% match fit for the play offs. He is always reliable and if not starting he is so useful to have on the bench as a 60 minute fresh legs sub

H4usuallysitting

He's definitely one of our better more consistent players.... I'd start him

Bill2

He played well when he came on, is a bit more imaginative than Harry Arter especially going forward. Also he seemed to be a bit quicker than he was previously.
Definitely a problem for Scotty, which is not  bad thing especially with TC out.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: filham on July 11, 2020, 11:30:31 AM
Stefjo is one of the players we now need to be careful with and ensure that he is 100% match fit for the play offs. He is always reliable and if not starting he is so useful to have on the bench as a 60 minute fresh legs sub

Yes about his health. If I recall correctly, he has been having knee issues. Did he get that addressed over the hiatus? He looks more energetic and agile than I can remember him since the promotion season. 

Regardless, don't think it is worth it to press him into starting. Think the 15 - 30 minute cameos for the remainder of the season are perfect and could really make a big difference in the run in.