watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby vs Brentford

Started by fulhamben, July 11, 2020, 12:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyTund

I got a feeling we will turn over WBA and that might ultimately end up gifting brentford promotion. Can't see brentford not winning their last 3 fixtures.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: RoyTund on July 11, 2020, 02:19:47 PM
I got a feeling we will turn over WBA and that might ultimately end up gifting brentford promotion. Can't see brentford not winning their last 3 fixtures.

You must be new to the Championship. Expect the unexpected!

SP

Never been that fussed by the Bees, it'll be interesting to see how they get on if promoted.

RoyTund

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on July 11, 2020, 02:22:57 PM

Not tha
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on July 11, 2020, 02:22:57 PM

No, it just s what I see happening

RoyTund

Quote from: SP on July 11, 2020, 02:25:27 PM

Never been that fussed by the Bees, it'll be interesting to see how they get on if promoted.

That's fine and who is really but given they dislike us that intently, I would rather we didn't also give them that helping hand