more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby vs Brentford

Started by fulhamben, July 11, 2020, 12:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Took Brentford 3 mins to take the lead. They will spank derby
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Ordar

Cant see Brentford losing a game until the end of the season

gang

If we don't make automatic places I would hope they do, playing them in the playoffs could be a big problem.

Whitestone

Can't see Brentford losing a game until the play-off Final.

SP

Quote from: Whitestone on July 11, 2020, 12:47:21 PM
Can't see Brentford losing a game until the play-off Final.

If we make the final, watching it at home will be sickening. Win or lose, you want to be there.

fulhamben

1 all now I missed the goal so can't tell you what happened
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

terryr

1-1
Derby  equaliser At 29 mins

Fernhurst

1-1. Derby equalise ...... come on you Rams
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

General

Derby seem up for it and confident in fairness. They've had an added bite since the goal and have been more tenacious in winning the ball back etc. Really want them to win.

Moltobueno

Derby much better side (missed the first 20min although). Not sure who I'd like to play in playoffs against

Sgt Fulham

Brentford are definitely beatable. Wouldn't want them over the two legs, but in the final. The whole point of the playoffs is that there are no easy games. Whoever wins them usually deserves to go up.

RaySmith

Howler from Hamer - just when it seemed to be going  Derby's way.

Brentford aren't unbeatable!

Statto

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on July 11, 2020, 01:37:06 PM
Brentford are definitely beatable. Wouldn't want them over the two legs, but in the final. The whole point of the playoffs is that there are no easy games. Whoever wins them usually deserves to go up.

+1
As I said elsewhere, if they go into the play-offs as the 'form team', it puts the pressure on them like it was on us in 16/17. Otherwise, it would be on us again this year as the division's big spenders. So let them have their moment in the spotlight, then we'll turn them over in the final with a boring 1-0 win.

General

Quote from: RaySmith on July 11, 2020, 01:42:02 PM
Howler from Hamer - just when it seemed to be going  Derby's way.

Brentford aren't unbeatable!

probably best then that theyre not in the playoffs. They've had that bit between their teeth before the restart in getting friendlies organised and with that match sharpness. Their GD is very impressive. May as well. Ideally derby win, then derby beat west brom and we beat west Bromwich and win the game after and we're up.. but three games left looks like playoffs almost certain.

ChesterTheTabby

How does one stop Benhrama? The dude has skill and lady luck on his side.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

grandad

Typical BBC. A shot in off the post & they are calling it the shot of the season. They do have a Brentford love in.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: grandad on July 11, 2020, 02:01:05 PM
Typical BBC. A shot in off the post & they are calling it the shot of the season. They do have a Brentford love in.

The third goal was absolute beauty.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

SP

WBA must be seriously worried now.

irishfulham

He's certainly doing better than cav knock and Reid...

Logicalman

Quote from: SP on July 11, 2020, 02:03:17 PM
WBA must be seriously worried now.

Yup, Blackburn could mug them today, and if Preston and Swansea do the same this weekend, it will be any two from 6, possibly 7 (if Millwall can get their act together) joining us and WBA in the Plaoyoffs.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.