watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wigan 7-0 Hull BEFORE Halftime

Started by The Rock, July 14, 2020, 06:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

As I watch our updates against WBA, I keep seeing this score go up and up - what is going on?! Justice being served I bet as after the 12 point deduction, by no fault of the players, this will leave Wigan above Hull, safe, on GD.

Mince n Tatties

What's the betting Hull sack McGann tonight?

filham

Wigan is our final game, funny how teams seem to hit top form just before they play us.

AnOldBrownie

Wigan may beat us at that final match.

On Football Manager I sold Joe Bryan midseason and picked up Antonee Robinson.  I was not disappointed.   I've wanted Antonee on our side since last off season.  Imo he's a better version of Joe.

Mince n Tatties

8-0....Come on down the price is right.😣

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 14, 2020, 06:57:11 PM

he wont get the sack. the owners are running the club down the leagues to get back at the fans who refused to go along with their proposed name change. they are doing just enough to deter investigation by the efl/fa and are actually running the club without incurring debt.
in the process selling any player who is any good, or not renewing contracts of higher earners no matter of their value to the team.
the owners are making a fortune out of  loans they gave to the club and so the club wont go into admin either.

MaidenheadMick

And to think Hull won 3-0 at the Cottage

Tabby

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on July 14, 2020, 09:51:14 PM
And to think Hull won 3-0 at the Cottage

Hull were pretty decent until they sold Bowen and Grosicki and replaced them with way worse players to be fair.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: TC's Sporran on July 14, 2020, 08:42:33 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 14, 2020, 06:57:11 PM

he wont get the sack. the owners are running the club down the leagues to get back at the fans who refused to go along with their proposed name change. they are doing just enough to deter investigation by the efl/fa and are actually running the club without incurring debt.
in the process selling any player who is any good, or not renewing contracts of higher earners no matter of their value to the team. the owners are making a fortune out of  loans they gave to the club and so the club wont go into admin either.

The Hull City owner thought he'd need to invest less money if he changed the name, fans haven't really accepted that and want him to invest more money keeping the name. After the owner got abused, the owner didn't invest more money and decided to make the club into one of the few profitable championship clubs. The owner and fans conflict in the end worked out better for the owner than the fans. Ownership of a Club is either done for love, fame or money (the later is bad).

fcfulham55

I literally thought Hull needed a Try and a drop kick to get ahead in the second half until I realised it was Football 😱
Sent from my Nokia 3310

SP