watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

usa.....peacock streaming help.

Started by jarv, July 15, 2020, 08:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Any other American based football fans trying to get peacock streaming because they have wiped out premier league on regular tv.?

It is a minefield and I smell a rat...free apparently but they want too much information.

I wa hoping to watch Arsenal v Liverpool...

Matt10

I was just curious what it was. Seemed interesting enough. Interface is fluid, no real issues. I'm not sure what other information they are requesting other than email and password?

Logicalman

From the email I got today from NBCSports, they claimed they are contracted for Prem until July 31st, but advised me to sign up for Peacock, though I see the matches appear to be on NBCGold as well.

I did sign up with Peacock, free account, Name, Email Address & Password, and was able to watch the Citeh match, well part of it as I turned it off after 5 minutes as I really needed to get some work done!

Didn't try for the Arsenal match I will admit, perhaps that would have needed the very hoops you refer to.

Overall, I am just about over the Prem matches, I prefer watching the Fizzy League stuff on ESPN+, perhaps my wishes will change if we get promoted this season, but if we don't, I'm not sure I'd miss the Prem as much as perhaps should.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.