more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonight- Huddersfield v West Brom.

Started by filham, July 17, 2020, 04:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut

Quote from: SP on July 17, 2020, 07:27:57 PM
Perhaps Stoke will do us a favour tomorrow.

And QPR in their game against WBA.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

SP

Charlie Austin looks a little peeved.

SP

FFC1987

Bitter pill to swallow that one. A few of us said we thought WestBrom would slow right down but we've failed to capitalise.

Statto

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 17, 2020, 07:32:50 PM
Bitter pill to swallow that one. A few of us said we thought WestBrom would slow right down but we've failed to capitalise.

Even if we'd beaten West Brom, still don't think we'd have caught Brentford. And it's alright saying 'well we could have beaten them too' but then you are in 'if my aunty had bo11ocks...' territory.

Whitestone

Well that's the first of four defeats required. Come on Stoke!

Deeping_white

Quote from: Statto on July 17, 2020, 07:34:39 PM

Even if we'd beaten West Brom, still don't think we'd have caught Brentford. And it's alright saying 'well we could have beaten them too' but then you are in 'if my aunty had bo11ocks...' territory.

Maybe, but if they lose tomorrow and we win, then it makes our performance at WBA look doubly stupid as we could've had it all in our own control going up to Wigan but showed a complete lack of interest in winning

rebel

As I said teams against the top two who have something to fight for have done really well. Well done to Huddersfield for fighting and getting rewarded for their efforts. Even Leeds needed a 'own goal' to win against Barnsley.

All things are possible.

Mince n Tatties

Its never over till the lady sings. :HD:
Coyw.

rebel

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 17, 2020, 07:39:02 PM
Quote from: Statto on July 17, 2020, 07:34:39 PM

Maybe, but if they lose tomorrow and we win, then it makes our performance at WBA look doubly stupid as we could've had it all in our own control going up to Wigan but showed a complete lack of interest in winning

Exactly. Bilic will moan saying they have had a day less to recover etc, etc.

RoyTund

You'd have to think it will be tough for wba ending up in the playoffs having effectively blown autos, which should better for us than a steaming brentford. Not about being scared, just recognizing that.

rebel

Quote from: RoyTund on July 17, 2020, 07:43:41 PM
You'd have to think it will be tough for wba ending up in the playoffs having effectively blown autos, which should better for us than a steaming brentford. Not about being scared, just recognizing that.

You could be right, but the flip side is a 'sense of injustice'.

filham

Brentford need just a win plus a draw and they are promoted, who would have predicted that at the start of the season.

Now looks as if we will be playing Forrest and West Brom in the play offs, we are in with a good chance.
Come on you whites.

fulhamben

Quote from: RoyTund on July 17, 2020, 07:43:41 PM
yep exactly that, no shame in saying they are a better team than us, because they are.and I don't think we had any chance of beating them in the play offs.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

clarkey

Shows what a decent manager can do against WBA.

The Cowlie bros did a far better job of exploiting the gaps in midfield and frankly played at pace now and again. Parker simply did an awful job at the4 start of the week. They were there for the taking and he screwed it up. Bad selection (Cav !) and terrible subs. Then had the nerve to complain his team was tired.
Well if you don't make subs you cant use that argument.

We would be far better of with them than Parker.Much better footie and more thought to the role.

Ordar

Forest and WBA are two teams I think we can beat

fulhamben

Quote from: Ordar on July 17, 2020, 07:48:40 PM
agreed. I think we have a decent chance now, if not even favourites, providing Brentford don't mess it up
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

RoyTund

Agreed. Also very confident vs Cardiff or Millwall if it comes to it. More so than Swansea.

rebel

Quote from: clarkey on July 17, 2020, 07:47:29 PM
Shows what a decent manager can do against WBA.

The Cowlie bros did a far better job of exploiting the gaps in midfield and frankly played at pace now and again. Parker simply did an awful job at the4 start of the week. They were there for the taking and he screwed it up. Bad selection (Cav !) and terrible subs. Then had the nerve to complain his team was tired.
Well if you don't make subs you cant use that argument.

We would be far better of with them than Parker.Much better footie and more thought to the role.

Agree 100%.

rebel

Quote from: fulhamben on July 17, 2020, 07:49:52 PM
agreed. I think we have a decent chance now, if not even favourites, providing Brentford don't mess it up

Lets hope Brentford mess it up. All the pressure is on them now.