watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I was just about to say that if Watford

Started by fulhamben, July 17, 2020, 09:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Go down, then we should try and sign sarr off of them. Big strong extremely quick right winger. Only 23, looks like everything we hopped cav, knock and Reid would be   And then I saw they only just bought him this year and they paid over 30 million for him and he's got 4 years left on his contract. He looks like he will be some player though
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Statto

A few months in our team and you and a few others will decide he's past his best or a one-season-wonder and of course that'll be the reason Watford let him go...

Wingnut

I'd take Foster if we go up and they go down. Solid PL keeper. He's 37 but still good for another season or two.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Whitestone

Quote from: Statto on July 17, 2020, 10:31:00 PM
A few months in our team and you and a few others will decide he's past his best or a one-season-wonder and of course that'll be the reason Watford let him go...

064.gif

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Whitestone on July 17, 2020, 10:52:00 PM
Quote from: Statto on July 17, 2020, 10:31:00 PM

064.gif

+2 Brilliant Quote. he'll suddenly get old or we'll find out he was always crap.

FulhamStu

I think the big clubs will be looking at him.