watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Do the clubs know

Started by Andy S, July 18, 2020, 10:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

When next season will start. How short the break will be. There is a lot of work goes on at a football club including season tickets and buying players. In order to let the season start soon there needs to be some clarity. I would also like to book up a holiday

jarv

Interesting question. Will supporters be allowed in? Not much point in playing if not.  Perhaps a short break and start new season if all is well. Transfer window possibly extended might be an answer to bringing in new players.

rebel

They might have to do what they have done over the last 5 weeks. Maybe restructure next season where lots of matches are played in succession, then a break of a couple of weeks. They have options, they have proved they can be flexible. 

f321ffc

I doubt even the EFL or PL know when the seasons will start.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Statto

There are still hundreds of people dying of the virus every week, we can't hug our relatives, and don't know when we can/will return to the office. I miss the football experience, and I'm inclined to believe the PM's projection that we'll be pretty much back to normal by November/December, but after everything we've been through in the last five months, I'm content to wait and see how things pan out. Certainly, knowing the exact timings for the 2020/21 football season and whether games will be played behind closed doors or with crowds, isn't really that important to me at this point. Let me know in another couple of months.