watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sorry

Started by KingofCheese, July 18, 2020, 04:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingofCheese

I turned on the game at 4:1 it then turned to 4:3 so I left to look at the dinner and it became 5:3 - I won't watch during the playoffs I promise.
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

filham

3-0 up at half time I thought we had a really enjoyable second half in front of us but we really fell apart and it turned into yet another nail biter.

Parker will not be at all happy, his game plan went out of the window in the 46th minute.

KingofCheese

Quote from: filham on July 18, 2020, 05:04:29 PM
3-0 up at half time I thought we had a really enjoyable second half in front of us but we really fell apart and it turned into yet another nail biter.

Parker will not be at all happy, his game plan went out of the window in the 46th minute.

Sometimes it's horrible supporting this club!
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

ChesterTheTabby

the erroneous penalty decision fluffed that up. 💩💩
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Twig

Quote from: OhConnah on July 18, 2020, 05:06:58 PM

the erroneous penalty decision fluffed that up. 💩💩

Agreed, it was the worst penalty decision I can recall seeing all season. Thankfully it didn't matter.

ALG01

Parker simply got it totally wrong at half time

Tempest

3-0 up when I started giving a massage,  60 minutes later, what the hell happened!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

alfie

Quote from: ALG01 on July 18, 2020, 05:13:43 PM
What did he do wrong?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

SuffolkWhite

They had 2 fortunate goals today, the fact that we had 3 goal scores is very positive. Can't see that SP hot much wrong tbf
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

cookieg

Quote from: Tempest on July 18, 2020, 05:14:41 PM
3-0 up when I started giving a massage,  60 minutes later, what the hell happened!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Were you that excited about the game?!

grandad

ALG 01 has got to be the most negative & anti Parker poster. Never seems to give any praise.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

I enjoyed it. When we win 1 0 there accused of being boring. When we win 5 3 with feast of goals people are still grizzly. Fulham can never satisfy the negative merchants.
I am happy when we win 1 0 and I am even happier when we win 5 3 in the same weekend both Albion and Brentford lost, which stretches our unbeaten run to 6 matches, so what is there to complain about I ask myself.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFC1987

But he also got it right by the fact we won, scored 5 and looked much better than we have in a lot of games. He even got a goal for Reid and a 2 for a wide man! I'm not a Parker fan but we have to give credit where it's due.

Andy S

Other teams in the play offs will be scared of us

Andy S

Automatic promotion: I wouldn't rule it out but if I don't expect I won't be disapointed

AnOldBrownie

Yeah, he should have known Wednesday would throw on Jacob Murphy and all hell would break loose.

Only mistake was starting MLM instead of Odoi at left back...but that wasn't really a mistake.  It was a decision that didn't pan out.

No harm, no foul.