watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reid & Kebano

Started by FFC1987, July 19, 2020, 11:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Here's hoping that goal will push him on now. I've said for a few weeks now he just needs a goal to spark his confidence. Could be a real catalyst for a promotion push with him firing in goals. Alongside Kebano, hopefully that also gives him confidence but gives Cav and Knock a nudge of motivation to improve end product.

fulhamben

Kebano is our best option down the left, imo that can't even be disputed. And knockaert, I think he stays down the right due to the fact he defends really well. And as good as it was to see bobby score, I don't think he is a better attacking midfielder than josh. So for me, Reid would be a super sub.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bassey the warrior

Kebano has to start but Knockaert is very lucky to be starting. Sure he tracks back well but he offers nothing going forward. I would play Reid who also tracks back well.

fulhamben

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on July 19, 2020, 11:48:42 AM
Kebano has to start but Knockaert is very lucky to be starting. Sure he tracks back well but he offers nothing going forward. I would play Reid who also tracks back well.
imo though, Reid offers absolutely nothing when playing down the right as well, and doesn't defend as well as knockaert. It's a shame kamara is injured as he would be my starter down the right, he offers way more than Reid and knockaert
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Yes Parker would do well to settle on Reid and Kebano as our play off wide men with Knock and Cav. on the bench.

alfie

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on July 19, 2020, 11:48:42 AM
Knocaert was the only one who any attempts against WBA.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

FFC1987

I wasn't trying to make it about who deserves to play etc. it was an observation on whether Reid scoring will provide us with more firepower going into last game/playoffs and whether Kebano also adding firepower will work for both the team and potential competition candidates and spur them on to be better.

We Are Premier League

This for me please, but a much weaker team against Wigan...
Mitro
Kebano Onomah Knocky
Reed Cairney
Bryan Ream Hector Cyrus

Against wigan:
Mitro
Kebano Johansen Reid
Arter McD
Bryan MLM Odoi Sess

With Cairney, Jasper, Mawson, Onomah coming off the bench