watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anguissa

Started by DanVerSar, July 21, 2020, 07:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALG01

This season i have been totally impressed by the work ethic of the team. They are united, passionate and work very hard. That is the ones I like and the ones that impress me less, I never complain about their effort (OK maybe the odd poor performance here and there but usually everybody is busting a gut for the team).

Anguissa from the first to the last never looked liked he was bothered one way or the other. In re watching games last season the number of clips of him not tracking back, not chasing a lost cause not really trying was legion. Players like that do much to destroy team unity.

I think we should have already sold him, he was not my idea of a top professional and i wouldn't drop any of the current squad (even the ones i like a little less) for him. I hope he has every success, but elsewhere.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 21, 2020, 01:50:55 PM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on July 21, 2020, 11:41:33 AM
Quote from: Sting of the North on July 21, 2020, 11:04:12 AM
Quote from: midlandwhites on July 21, 2020, 10:25:26 AM
22 million for Zambo, i would drive him there myself for that money !
Had not got a clue in the premiership and the Championship is even harder.

In what possible way do you imagine that the Championship is harder than the PL?

If Championship is harder why didn't Betts, Christie, Odoi, Ream, Bryan, KMac, Stefjo, Cairney, Kamara, Mitro and R.Sess do better in the premier league.

Why didn't Schurrie, Zambo, Seri, Fabri, La Marchand, Fonte, Vieta the forward whatever his name was and the other keeper who could not speak English, how come none of them did any better which culminated in Slavisa losing his job.

They were presumably not mentioned because they were not with us in the Championship, and thus not a good example while discussing whether or not the Championship is harder than the Premier League because there were no previous performances to compare with.

Enfield

Take the money and run, no brainer.

The Rock

Quote from: The Rational Fan on July 21, 2020, 11:41:33 AM
Quote from: Sting of the North on July 21, 2020, 11:04:12 AM
Quote from: midlandwhites on July 21, 2020, 10:25:26 AM
22 million for Zambo, i would drive him there myself for that money !
Had not got a clue in the premiership and the Championship is even harder.

In what possible way do you imagine that the Championship is harder than the PL?

If Championship is harder why didn't Betts, Christie, Odoi, Ream, Bryan, KMac, Stefjo, Cairney, Kamara, Mitro and R.Sess do better in the premier league.

Because the squad were hindered by poor signings by TK. Anguissa might be fine for a European team, but never played in England. Seri - a dud. Vietto who? Mawson what? "Schurrley" you remember these players.

Rambler

I'd prefer to keep him if we go up. I'd like to give him another go in that DM role and see what he's got. He's young and would have matured away at Villarreal.
I'd prefer to take another punt on him to Harrison Reed in the premier league. Surround him with another 2 decent midfielders and make sure his only task is his physicality and breaking up play.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Enfield on July 21, 2020, 04:33:48 PM
Take the money and run, no brainer.

A career as Director of something beckons for you I think. With all our current issues, potential issues and definite shortfalls in the squad I think you are right and in only seven words.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Rambler on July 21, 2020, 05:03:51 PM
I'd prefer to keep him if we go up. I'd like to give him another go in that DM role and see what he's got. He's young and would have matured away at Villarreal.
I'd prefer to take another punt on him to Harrison Reed in the premier league. Surround him with another 2 decent midfielders and make sure his only task is his physicality and breaking up play.

But that is so far from the only things he is good at, so seem like a waste to limit him in such a way.