watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Brom

Started by Andy S, July 21, 2020, 11:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Their manager believes they deserve to go up because they have been in the top two all season. They only deserve to go up if they finish in the top two ahead of Fulham and Brentford. If they end up in the play offs and lose and so remain in the Championship, that is what they deserve as well. You only get what you deserve

rebel

I read that, Bilic isn't one of my favourite managers, even when we out played them in the first match. He wouldn't come out and say it. If they don't go up he should ask the FA to hold an inquiry.

Tempest

If he said that, to me, sounds desperate,  cannot see WBA getting the result they need in that case. Brentford,  they worry me.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

ChesterTheTabby

What matters is the end position my fine fellow, Bilic, if you deserve it, you'll go up.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

rebel

There's a clip of him not giving the player the ball back. It was like a 'tug of war' with the ball.

filham

West. Brom are just one point above Brentford and two points above us, that is what I call a close finish so what makes the West Brom boss think they deserve promotion more than us two.
  Arrogance is all I can think of.

bog

Quote from: rebel on July 21, 2020, 02:38:51 PM
There's a clip of him not giving the player the ball back. It was like a 'tug of war' with the ball.

I saw that, v Blackburn. Had a right hissy fit he did.  :005:

092.gif

rebel

Quote from: bog on July 21, 2020, 03:00:22 PM

I saw that, v Blackburn. Had a right hissy fit he did.  :005:

092.gif

He was only given a 'Yellow', he should of been given a 'Red', that should constitute interfering with play.

Jim©

He looked like a bit of a plum doing that. Not the best example to set for your players.
Think he seems to be losing the plot a la Keegan/Newcastle!

bog

If he is getting like that then this gets to his players.

092.gif