watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dearly Beloved

Started by Peabody, July 21, 2020, 11:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

We are gathered here today, to witness the transition of the mighty Whites, from a Championship club into a Premiership club. Or are we? Well, we are in with a shout, not a loud shout admittedly  but nonetheless,a shout and we have a second shot at gaining promotion. Whatever, success or failure, you are still my team Fulham, so come on, give it your best shot, win tonight and who knows???

Andy S

Yes it would be a good start

ChesterTheTabby

Mr. Peabody - I hear your call to arms and support, and I enthusiastically accept! COME. ON. YOU. WHITES!!!!!!!!!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

hongkongfulham

Fernhurst

Quote from: Peabody on July 21, 2020, 11:59:59 PM
We are gathered here today, to witness the transition of the mighty Whites, from a Championship club into a Premiership club. Or are we? Well, we are in with a shout, not a loud shout admittedly  but nonetheless,a shout and we have a second shot at gaining promotion. Whatever, success or failure, you are still my team Fulham, so come on, give it your best shot, win tonight and who knows???

How can they fail Mr P?? The Old Sods Army right behind them at the ready baynots fixed for the slightest sign of trouble.
It could be the night of nights but the support will never waver.

COME ON YOU LILLIES

049:gif  049:gif  049:gif

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mince n Tatties

Im up since 5am walking the dog nervous already.
Hate these final day deciders,the wife saying get a grip its only a game of football... lol😁

Holders

No doubt its going to be an interesting, possibly exciting evening. All the more uncertain because the outcome isn't in our hands but the final day can come up with surprises and it's happened before. Just imagine how WBA or Brentford will feel if it does!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

rebel

This sounds like the 'Dear John' thread. All we can do is hope we win and others lose (in Brentford's case, they can draw).

bog

The Old Sod's Army are dressed in full regalia, marching as ever in a unified formation ready to rock in celebration. We are the team given the least chance, another meaning to The Great Escape? So, of course  a Fulhamish beckons. :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :yay: :yay: 049:gif 049:gif But whatever happens I am still Fulham!    COYW!  049:gif

092.gif

Fulhamfan666

COOOOMMMEEEE. OOONNNNN YOUUUUUU WHHHITTEEEEESSSSS

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Tempest

Desperately need a performance and  a win, anything less and I think that will be demoralising for both players and fans, I think it will damage our play off hopes significantly, so, whether its automatic promotion or play offs please please just win and ideally with a strong performance tonight, go up automatically or go into the play offs confident. 

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Stevieboy

Didn't we get promoted from Div3 once by an unexpected result elsewhere ??

blingo

START BELIEVING, THE GODS ARE WITH US. COME ON YOU LILLIES.

bigalffc

Quote from: bog on July 22, 2020, 08:13:40 AM
The Old Sod's Army are dressed in full regalia, marching as ever in a unified formation ready to rock in celebration. We are the team given the least chance, another meaning to The Great Escape? So, of course  a Fulhamish beckons. :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :yay: :yay: 049:gif 049:gif But whatever happens I am still Fulham!    COYW!  049:gif

092.gif
I'm with you, old sods  049:gif 082.gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

blingo

I hope Finnster and Silver Fox are up there watching over us tonight. Don't forget to wear the lucky pants Finny. ;)

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 22, 2020, 07:28:55 AM
Im up since 5am walking the dog nervous already.
Hate these final day deciders,the wife saying get a grip its only a game of football... lol😁
Yes, my wife doesn't understand either.