watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro top scorer in the Championship

Started by rebel, July 23, 2020, 08:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Well done, Mitro - 26 goals (It could easily have been double that, with the chances missed).   

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: rebel on July 23, 2020, 08:59:36 AM
Well done, Mitro - 26 goals (It could easily have been double that, with the chances missed).

But Credit where Credit's due right?

Well done Mitro for winning the Golden Boot!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

HamsterWheel

Yup - nice bonus at the 5.5-1 I got from Paddypower.

filham

Well do. hope there is a chance of more in the play offs. A hat trick at Wembley would be just what we need.

bigalffc

Congratulations and thank you Mitro, I made a few quid at 7-1 at the start of the season!
Give us some more goals in the playoffs please  082.gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Del-boy

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 23, 2020, 09:02:44 AM

Mitro is top goalscorer in all english pro leagues.

Sting of the North

Is this under the (extremely unreasonably) assumption that a player should score on all good chances throughout a season? And does it subtract for the more difficult goals he scores, that he maybe shouldn't have? Because if you believe he could have easily scored 52 goals, I believe that you don't know what you are talking about. But that is of course just my assumption based on your post.

filham

I wonder what his transfer value now is £26m plus I would think.

john dempsey

26 goals and basically living off scraps.
well done Mitro.

Andy S

Excellent work Mitro. Yes he could have scored more if he hadn't been sent off and the injuries etc. But without a doubt Mitro has done exceptionally well this season I hope whatever league we are in next season Mitro will be with us

Jamie88

Quote from: Andy S on July 24, 2020, 10:59:36 PM
Excellent work Mitro. Yes he could have scored more if he hadn't been sent off and the injuries etc. But without a doubt Mitro has done exceptionally well this season I hope whatever league we are in next season Mitro will be with us

I didn't think he missed any matches through injury this season? And technically, he wasn't sent off either  :P
He did manage 40 League games for us this season so I don't think he would've managed a great deal more but possibly could've got to 30 goals which would've been some achievement.

rebel

Quote from: Del-boy on July 24, 2020, 01:16:43 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 23, 2020, 09:02:44 AM

Mitro is top goalscorer in all english pro leagues.

Yes he has done brilliant for us this season, but he has missed some ridiculously easy chances, a player of his quality should be putting them away, in one match this season he had three easy chances, but missed all three. All our attacking play goes through him.

rebel

Quote from: Sting of the North on July 24, 2020, 01:24:34 PM

Is this under the (extremely unreasonably) assumption that a player should score on all good chances throughout a season? And does it subtract for the more difficult goals he scores, that he maybe shouldn't have? Because if you believe he could have easily scored 52 goals, I believe that you don't know what you are talking about. But that is of course just my assumption based on your post.

No he shouldn't score all the easy chances, but I think he should be putting more of them away, especially the 'open goals'. As I said above, all our attacking play goes through him (Parker said that) which is wrong, wrong, makes us very one dimensional.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/sport/scott-parker-relieved-as-fulham-keep-automatic-promotion-hopes-alive/