watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It is what it is

Started by Peabody, July 23, 2020, 09:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

So, it's the play offs. I note that there is muted criticism but the chance was there and we were unable to take it, that's life. So bring on Cardiff, it's not going to be easy but you, me, none of us know the outcome until next week. One thing is for sure, the teams that do go up will have little time to strengthen, an essential I would have thought.

alfie

Quote from: Peabody on July 23, 2020, 09:03:03 AM
So, it's the play offs. I note that there is muted criticism but the chance was there and we were unable to take it, that's life. So bring on Cardiff, it's not going to be easy but you, me, none of us know the outcome until next week. One thing is for sure, the teams that do go up will have little time to strengthen, an essential I would have thought.
Oh I don't know Mr P, there are lots of people on various sites who have already said we won't win playoffs, I wonder if they do the lottery.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

rebel

When the team couldn't do any of the basics, they will have to rely on 'luck' Loose passes, poor crosses, no closing down, poor corners, no urgency, not controlling the tempo of the match. When stuff wasn't working, there was no plan 'B' etc.

bog

Quote from: Peabody on July 23, 2020, 09:03:03 AM

+1  :54:

Peabody

Quote from: rebel on July 23, 2020, 10:29:37 AM
When the team couldn't do any of the basics, they will have to rely on 'luck' Loose passes, poor crosses, no closing down, poor corners, no urgency, not controlling the tempo of the match. When stuff wasn't working, there was no plan 'B' etc.

That is, of course an alternative opinion