watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So who did you think was motm

Started by fulhamben, July 23, 2020, 12:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

I voted for kebano again on the offal. Was by far our best attacking threat again.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: fulhamben on July 23, 2020, 12:37:42 PM
I voted for kebano again on the offal. Was by far our best attacking threat again.

I actually thought Ream had a good game, except 1 or 2 slip ups
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

smallfulhamman

I think you'd be hard pressed to choose between the two, but I would have to give it to Kebano or Rodak. A huge performance from Marek kept us in it.

filham

Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on July 23, 2020, 01:34:45 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 23, 2020, 12:37:42 PM
Ream is amazing , am I right in thinking he has played every minute of the nine games since Lockdown. With those games coming in a very short period a lot of people were predicting that he would have to be rested to limit him to a game a week.

Ream gets my MOM vote.

I actually thought Ream had a good game, except 1 or 2 slip ups

rebel

Fernhurst

Can thoroughly agree with all those who voted for Neskeens, personally I voted for Tim Reem. Best game for simply ages.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

MikeTheCubed

Kebano also supplied the cross after some good work that Mitro should have scored from a couple of minutes in to the game.

e4b

Tim  was excellent! As was Neskeens, Tim edges  it for me.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham 442

Kebano all day long.  Hope he makes the starting line up for the play offs.  He works and works tirelessly and for him to come back and slot into the team so seamlessly, scoring three goals in the last two games after just cameo appearances,  has been nothing short of inspirational.  He always comes across as so positive too which can only be beneficial.  Needless to say I have always been a fan!!

Dodgin

Kebano is a big improvement in that left wing spot and a grafter. Probably his now.

grandad

I voted for Rodak. Made some great saves which kept us in the game.
Where there's a will there's a wife