watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

championship team of the year....Fulham players

Started by jarv, July 24, 2020, 11:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Three were selected/voted in....Rodak, Bryan and (obviously) Mitro.  It was in the Guardian, not sure how the voting was done.

Statto

Bryan???

My word. They must just have looked at his assists tally and not actually watched him play.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Statto on July 24, 2020, 12:01:22 PM
Bryan???

My word. They must just have looked at his assists tally and not actually watched him play.

Yup!
He has many attributes but defending is not his strong point.

Sgt Fulham

Bryan is a good Championship fullback. That is reflective of the quality of the Championship. There is a lot worse out there.

filham

Quote from: Statto on July 24, 2020, 12:01:22 PM
Bryan???

Bryan, that is a surprise. Parker should now change his game plan to a lot of attacking down our right flank as it seems most Championship teams must have a left back problem.

Wolf

That's a tremendous achievement by young Rodak
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

The Old Count

I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan went to a Prem team next season. But hey! Let's not miss the opportunity to have a go at one of our players.

alfie

Quote from: The Old Count on July 24, 2020, 07:12:25 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan went to a Prem team next season. But hey! Let's not miss the opportunity to have a go at one of our players.
Looking at other sites I think we are top of the league at putting our own players down.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

YankeeJim

Quote from: alfie on July 24, 2020, 07:20:16 PM
Looking at other sites I think we are top of the league at putting our own players down.

:plus one:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Matt10

Quote from: alfie on July 24, 2020, 07:20:16 PM

It's been bothering me more than normal lately. I need to take a break because these discussion are usually without context and just generalizations. Whoscored ratings are textbook measurements, but we all know there are more layers there, which is why I choose to re-watch matches.