more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Play off concerns

Started by bill taylors apprentice, July 25, 2020, 10:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCity

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 26, 2020, 04:39:00 AM
No point in worrying about something we can't control.

Why not?  That's what fans do, no?  And as fans we do have plenty to be concerned about.  We all know that this team is a very good side (on paper).  I see a lot of happy talk in this forum about how easy these two legs are gonna be.  This team has disappointed on multiple occasions this season in games where a three point result was surely the expectation.  I'm just hopeful that FFC shows up for the playoffs and performs at a level commensurate with its' payroll and level of talent.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: a on July 26, 2020, 03:35:31 PM

Why not?  That's what fans do, no?  And as fans we do have plenty to be concerned about.  We all know that this team is a very good side (on paper).  I see a lot of happy talk in this forum about how easy these two legs are gonna be.  This team has disappointed on multiple occasions this season in games where a three point result was surely the expectation.  I'm just hopeful that FFC shows up for the playoffs and performs at a level commensurate with its' payroll and level of talent.

why not?   It's just my opinion that worrying about things you can't control tends to be pointless.   Analyze, critique, anticipate or expect...sure.  Nervous...sure.

Being concerned though...not me.   To each their own.   COYW!!!

WindyCity

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 26, 2020, 03:41:16 PM
Quote from: a on July 26, 2020, 03:35:31 PM

why not?   It's just my opinion that worrying about things you can't control tends to be pointless.   Analyze, critique, anticipate or expect...sure.  Nervous...sure.

Being concerned though...not me.   To each their own.   COYW!!!

No offense intended good sir.  As pointless as 'worrying' is about your favorite team, I think that's what fans are all about and the experience one has following their given team.  Yeah, maybe pointless, but, guilty as charged in my case.  But as you rightly say, to each his own.  Every fan has their own unique take on their interest and experience in following sport.  Yep!!  COYW!!!