watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'd take nil-nil

Started by FulhamKC, July 27, 2020, 07:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamKC

Statto, are you this difficult in real life? All I indicated was that, when the game began, I was nervous and would take an away draw because I felt confident we could beat them at home. Nothing in that sentiment seems to justify the disparagement you continually dish out on this board.

FFC1987

Quote from: FulhamKC on July 27, 2020, 10:30:50 PM
Statto, are you this difficult in real life? All I indicated was that, when the game began, I was nervous and would take an away draw because I felt confident we could beat them at home. Nothing in that sentiment seems to justify the disparagement you continually dish out on this board.

Don't take it to heart. He's pretty consistent on this board dishing it out.

Twig

Quote from: WindyCity on July 27, 2020, 09:40:38 PM
Quote from: flyingfish on July 27, 2020, 08:48:24 PM
No away goals rule.

You sure about that?  I thought they counted in a tie break, but maybe not for these competitions?

No away goals rule. Flying fish is correct.

Friendsoffulham

Can we keep the personal jibes out this thread please, all opinions, if you don't agree, challenge them sensibly, or not at all. Not going to spend an evening stripping out petty arguments after a good win.

cottage expat

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 27, 2020, 08:47:16 PM
In my Infinite wisdom I have forecast a Fulham 2 0 win, and I am quietly confident as the game opens up when legs start to get tired, we have the pace and the quality in the starting 11 and on the bench to polish off a victory.

Good call, Mr. Mammoth

Andy S

If we want to win the final it is important to keep the momentum going. I think another three should do it

MikeTheCubed

Would have taken a 0-0 as well before the game. We'd previously only managed one away win by more than a one-goal margin all season.