more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'd take nil-nil

Started by FulhamKC, July 27, 2020, 07:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamKC

FFC1987

It does feel again as though we're playing for a draw. We barely ever commit to players into the box. Maybe a draw is harsh, but way too cautious for my liking.

Woolly Mammoth

I will take a win, any win.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Statto

FFC1987

Quote from: Statto on July 27, 2020, 08:34:38 PM
Ridiculous OP

Cardiff are there for the taking. We just aren't really doing anything to test it.

FulhamKC

Really? We're playing away. Our leading scorer will not play in this game. We have nobody but TC in the squad who has scored more than 4 goals. We get to play the return leg at home where we will be favored to win.

Statto, you really seem to be one of the more negative posters on this board. I guess I generally ignore you for a reason.

WindyCity

Why take nil nil?  If you want a draw, wouldn't a 3-3 or 4-4 etc be better?  Even 1-1.  (I assume away goals are still used as tie breaker?)

FFC1987

Quote from: FulhamKC on July 27, 2020, 08:40:30 PM
Really? We're playing away. Our leading scorer will not play in this game. We have nobody but TC in the squad who has scored more than 4 goals. We get to play the return leg at home where we will be favored to win.

Statto, you really seem to be one of the more negative posters on this board. I guess I generally ignore you for a reason.

Having just watched the first half, do you think Cardiff are the better team or deserve even honours?

WindyCity

I want to see FFC score a goal or two this second half.  PUHLEEZE!!!!

fulhamben

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 27, 2020, 08:42:49 PM

Having just watched the first half, do you think Cardiff are the better team or deserve even honours?
they certainly had the better chances
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

In my Infinite wisdom I have forecast a Fulham 2 0 win, and I am quietly confident as the game opens up when legs start to get tired, we have the pace and the quality in the starting 11 and on the bench to polish off a victory.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mickeyboro

Quote from: WindyCity on July 27, 2020, 08:42:10 PM
Why take nil nil?  If you want a draw, wouldn't a 3-3 or 4-4 etc be better?  Even 1-1.  (I assume away goals are still used as tie breaker?)
Away goals aren't double.

flyingfish

Quote from: WindyCity on July 27, 2020, 08:42:10 PM

No away goals rule.

FulhamKC

Yes, I think we played better in the first half. Hopefully we can do so again in the second. I will take any number of goals as long as we have as many or more than Cardiff. I just don't know where they are going to come from. Maybe Kebano can continue his torrid pace or maybe AK off the bench.

I hope we win. I just don't want to lose this game.

Statto

Quote from: fulhamben on July 27, 2020, 08:46:45 PM

The good thing about this thread is it does at least create a place for all the anti-Fulham posters to say how crap we are, how great Brentford look etc, and avoid it polluting other threads.

General

Silly.. take a draw would ya?

FulhamKC

Of course, I said nothing of the kind.

On second thought, maybe Onomah will get us a goal
  :003:

FFC1987

Quote from: Statto on July 27, 2020, 08:53:05 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 27, 2020, 08:46:45 PM

The good thing about this thread is it does at least create a place for all the anti-Fulham posters to say how crap we are, how great Brentford look etc, and avoid it polluting other threads.

Even I tried to be positive after our first half!

Statto

And the award for most poorly-aged post of the season goes to this latecomer...

WindyCity

Quote from: flyingfish on July 27, 2020, 08:48:24 PM
No away goals rule.

You sure about that?  I thought they counted in a tie break, but maybe not for these competitions?