watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No man of the match

Started by South Coast White, July 27, 2020, 09:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Coast White

It should be men of the match, they all performed well together as a team, very well organised throughout.

LittleErn

That was a brilliant all-round performance from team and the Manager. He got the tactics right and the team played them perfectly. Will Mitro get back in?

alfie

I was tuned into another site on Facebook, and couple people demanding that Ream be taken off, I just can't believe some people.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Ronnief

I'd give Parker MOM, but all players did well and played to the Head Coaches instructions.

Rj Fulham

Absolutely agree, very pleasing to see everyone out there playing well,  hoping we keep it going cause that was lovely to watch  049:gif

Big T

Onomah deserves it for sure
Then
Keebano
Reed
Hector
Cairney

JEEVES

I'm not the biggest fan of Ream but I have to admit he played really well tonight and didn't really put a foot wrong for once.

Twig

Quote from: JEEVES on July 27, 2020, 09:59:16 PM
I'm not the biggest fan of Ream but I have to admit he played really well tonight and didn't really put a foot wrong for once.

And was so commanding in the air.

FFC1987

Josh, Reed or Hector for me. If it wasn't for goal, probably Hector.

kiwian

Agree, Ream's best game this season by far. I went with Kebano, loved his reaction after scoring!
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Motspur Park

Quote from: alfie on July 27, 2020, 09:48:13 PM
I was tuned into another site on Facebook, and couple people demanding that Ream be taken off, I just can't believe some people.

This is unfortunately a sad trend of life. People are so entrenched in their views that they can never be objective. Ream hasn't been in form of late but he had a really solid game yesterday. He and Hector dealt with the aerial threat commandingly and for a team that is so suspect defensively, we were outstanding. At our level, the opposition are always going to get chances in the 90 minutes but we restricted them brilliantly.

hovewhite

Ream's performance certainly shoves 2 fingers up all his haters jacksys with a good solid performance.