News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official After the Match Thread...are you happy?

Started by love4ffc, July 27, 2020, 09:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Tell us how you feel now that Fulham have gotten a fantastic result from the first leg.   :clap_hands:  :yay:  :clap_hands:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

alfie

Quote from: love4ffc on July 27, 2020, 09:45:15 PM
Tell us how you feel now that Fulham have gotten a fantastic result from the first leg.   :clap_hands:  :yay:  :clap_hands:
Very happy, very solid performance
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

SP

Brilliant at what is only halftime.

I wonder if our fitness regime has been geared towards the 4 August rather than the restart?

Bassey the warrior

Fantastic second half performance. Onomah brilliant. Credit to Parker for tweaking the tactics as well.

LittleErn

😁🤣🤩 Happy, happy, happy. Parker got the tactics right and the team played them well. Two moments of class for the goals, but a real commitment from everyone. No weaknesses tonight.

Mince n Tatties

Teddymaybank

hongkongfulham

0 complaints, superb second half. Have not seen us deal with the long ball/crosses so well for years

love4ffc

Really happy for Kebano as he has been excellent since the restart.  Have to say good job to Parker for keeping the faith with Onomah and getting Kebano into the starting XI. 

I have been a critic of Onomah in the past but he has proved me wrong.  Glad for it. 

Wingnut

Over the moon with the performance. Can't wait for the second leg.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ffc73

Really impressive second half performance that deserved a 2-0 scoreline.  Very happy tonight.
Will still be nervous on Thursday and we need to treat the second leg as if the aggregate was still 0-0.
But.  Tonight?  Could not have asked for anything more.  Well done all of the management and squad. 

bigalffc

Damn happy ,  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif :wow: :wine: 082.gif 082.gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

grandad

Over the moon. Parker had the tactics spot on. 1st half absorbed pressure with great defending & possession. 2nd half Parker upped the pace & pressed higher.Two fantastic goals was the least we deserved. Cardiff were never really in it. Quality over hoof ball was the winner. Every player a hero including Cairney who still doesnt really control the MF like he used to do.
Where there's a will there's a wife

LVBPTS

Absolutely brilliant to a man after a shaky first 10-15 minutes. Controlled the game and almost the perfect performance. Josh Onamahs goal was absolute sheer class and neeskins looks a player reborn!

Reed again showed how important his role is in the team and as for hectors goal line save, that's the difference in games between the good teams and the best teams

I have to admit I was worried with no Mitro that it would be a case of let's get back with a 0-0 but Mr Parker, take a bow. He earned every penny of his wages tonight

It is only half time and the first 20 on Thursday will be dangerous as they will look for an early goal but every player and member of the first team staff has to take a bow tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Supporter since 2000

YankeeJim

We do look better w/o Mitro at times. Likely out of necessity. We need that attacking ball movement with Mitro on the pitch, rather than just try to get the ball to Mitro. A quality CB can mark Mitro out of the match. There are a few of them in the PL, doh. In the Championship they double up on him and often have a third player trying to deny him the ball. If they do that when we are attacking like today's second half, we'd win them all. The lads seem to hoof the ball to Mitro and than ball watch. We need to stop that.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Carborundum

It's half time in the game before the game that matters.  We can beat this lot.  There's no one player we rely on.  Content enough for now.

RaySmith

COME ON YOU SUPER WHITES.

Well done Scott and the team, superb performance.
COYSW :yay:
049:gif

love4ffc

People are right, it is only halftime.  Was nervous though going into the first leg of this competition.  Now, feeling good about the 2nd half. 

COYWS!  :wine:

Texas White