News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Regardless of outcome, at least we stopped Cardiff going up.

Started by fcfulham55, July 30, 2020, 11:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

A happy go lucky team that usually sh*t houses results.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

St Eve

hongkongfulham

dislike them, especially Sean Morrison for some reason, but they did earn my respect tonight. More and more feels like a modern day grudge match

SP

Deserve credit for their performance last night. However, with their ageing squad, I doubt they'll be a force next season.

On a tangent, how frustrating must Hoillet be to a manager, on premier league wages, scores an occasional wonder goal then offers nothing?

Motspur Park

Morrison has a face even his mother would want to slap.

hongkongfulham

SP

Andy S

They made a game of it which is just right coming up to a final. Well done everyone and no all welsh final just a west London final

JoelH5

Quote from: hongkongfulham on July 31, 2020, 04:20:57 AM
dislike them, especially Sean Morrison for some reason, but they did earn my respect tonight. More and more feels like a modern day grudge match

If you can recal, the season we went up, Morrison made some embarrassing little video about Keogh at Derby. The blokes an moron
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Neil D

We did the PL a favour by keeping out a team tortured by the dilemma as to whether they prefer to see the ball more in the air or the opposition players they've just kicked.

Arthur

Quote from: SP on July 31, 2020, 06:42:49 AM
On a tangent, how frustrating must Hoillet be to a manager, on premier league wages, scores an occasional wonder goal then offers nothing?

I know exactly how frustrating that must be - I've been watching Knockaert all season.

SP

Quote from: Arthur on July 31, 2020, 09:51:29 AM

I know exactly how frustrating that must be - I've been watching Knockaert all season.

LOL!  :005:

Twig

Quote from: Arthur on July 31, 2020, 09:51:29 AM

Nice one