https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford 1-2 Fulham - Play-off Final, Tuesday 4th August 19:45

Started by WhiteJC, July 31, 2020, 09:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hongkongfulham

cagey but would say we are in control. expect them to up intensity 2nd half

Bassey the warrior

I would being Mitro on around the 60th minute mark if fit, probably for Reid. Yes we're dominating the game and looking very fluid but not that dangerous.

I would look to being on Stef for Cairney if he doesn't improve as he's slowing us down. It's absolutely vital we score first.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Twig

It was bound to be a bit cagey, expect it to open up as the second half progresses.

gezkc

Decent first half. I was expecting Brentford to charge out of the blocks and get an early goal, but they've not been much of a threat at all.
Of course that might all change in the second half, but so far so good.

Wingnut

Solid first half but still fairly even. Haven't tested their keeper enough. Need to be more aggressive when we have the ball in the final third. Thought Brentford would play with more intensity than this.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Twig

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on August 04, 2020, 08:34:07 PM
I would being Mitro on around the 60th minute mark if fit, probably for Reid. Yes we're dominating the game and looking very fluid but not that dangerous.

I would look to being on Stef for Cairney if he doesn't improve as he's slowing us down. It's absolutely vital we score first.

It's Odoi slowing us down not TC.  Perhaps Cyrus after an hour if we need to up the attacking threat.

fulhamben

Thought we played really well in that half. Stopped brentford from creating anything. Same again please
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bokonon

I will just say the tracking back from the front 3 has been good, and needs to continue, if we want to keep them clamped down.

hongkongfulham

scotty hates a half time sub unless enforced. I expect to see kkocky and mitro this half though

Sgt Fulham

Really think Abou is an impact sub. I hope he makes me eat my words. Always imagined Knockaert would finally come good in the final.

cookieg

Quote from: Twig on August 04, 2020, 08:36:02 PM

It's Odoi slowing us down not TC.  Perhaps Cyrus after an hour if we need to up the attacking threat.

I think they're concerned about him being caught too far up the pitch by their winger and them having space to run into.

LittleErn

I'd like to see Neeskens on the left and Abu on the right - Possibly Mitro in the middle. Or perhaps Bobby DR on the right.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

grandad

Let us all put out positive vibes. We are 45 minutes away from the PL.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Twig on August 04, 2020, 08:36:02 PM

Agree that he should come on at some point as well. I'd bring on Stef first though.

SP

SP