watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Incredible odds on a Fulham win

Started by Riversider, August 01, 2020, 07:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

A Fulham win in 90 minutes will carry £100 of Blingo's money on what was my dads birthday. Saw my first match at Fulham with him from the cottage 57 years ago. We've lost twice to brentford this season and this time around has a Mitro brace written all over it. COME ON YOU WHITES.

Fernhurst

Oh Blingo, you've not changed!!! Right behind your team.
I have only risked £20.00 so here's to both of us winning a few quid, but, even better getting back where we belong.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

The Rock

3/1 or 33% chance to us, 67% chance to them isn't far off. They are 7/4 or 57% chance in winning. 10 points of vig.

In reality that's ~ 62/38. I think it's closer to 50/50, but they beat us both times this year so if I am a bookie that sounds about right.

Thankfully, we were in a bad run of form the first time, and second time not played a game in 3 months. They had two friendlies again Arsenal and one other pre-covid return. Perhaps we should have been, and will be, adequately prepared this time so I do like our odds.

Fulhamfan666

Steeeeeeeeeed

6/4 was pretty generous for Fulham to win overrall in anyway (90 mins, extra time, pens) , so have put a £20 on that.