News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford have supporters flags at Wembley, what about us?

Started by Southdowns White, August 03, 2020, 08:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

I have heard that Brentford football club are putting out their supporters flags and banners at Wembley tomorrow. Are Fulham doing anything, has anyone thought of it. Won't look too good on TV if only Brentford have theirs.

sunburywhite

Lets hope they will be at half mast at the end of the game
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

KilianG

As a neutral ground, there should be banners of both teams, maybe Fulham is going for a more official look with just club banners or maybe it's a surprise, but I would say, there will be stuff from both teams

Southdowns White

Quote from: KilianG on August 03, 2020, 10:31:52 AM
As a neutral ground, there should be banners of both teams, maybe Fulham is going for a more official look with just club banners or maybe it's a surprise, but I would say, there will be stuff from both teams
My point was these are personal flags and banners owned by supporters, not organised and made by Brentford, I just haven't seen any offer for Fulham fc supporters to put their personal flags out at Wembley.

rebel

We need 'green screen', who knows how to work that? do we need to outsource that?

KilianG

Quote from: Southdowns White on August 03, 2020, 10:36:34 AM
Quote from: KilianG on August 03, 2020, 10:31:52 AM
My point was these are personal flags and banners owned by supporters, not organised and made by Brentford, I just haven't seen any offer for Fulham fc supporters to put their personal flags out at Wembley.

There is all the Fulforce stuff, maybe they did something with all that material

General

I think the club has established links with fans who travel regularly away and are likely to be in touch with those fans who have flags and fan based memorabilia. I'd be surprised if the club didn't do anything which took the fans/emphasised them for a playoff final. Fulham is a family club, it'd be a huge misstep if they didn't.

WhiteJC

Stevieboy

Brentford seem to have more flags than fans, I think they must have been prepared for the new stadium opening.
They all look very clean and I must say I've never seen a Brentford banner fluttering anywhere.

filham

So where are all of these flags, can't see how they got inside the stadium and the TV cameras are not going to get a glimpse of anything outside the stadium.

KilianG

Quote from: filham on August 03, 2020, 02:59:42 PM
So where are all of these flags, can't see how they got inside the stadium and the TV cameras are not going to get a glimpse of anything outside the stadium.

Clubs can place stuff in there, Chelsea and arsenal had the lower sitting rows covered with tarpaulins with messages and images, I guess Brentford did something similar and I hope Fulham has done something too

RoyTund

KilianG

They finally did the Fulforce thing with mosaics with the fan pics

HV71

Should have been all white sheeting - with ' THE WALL IS BACK!'