watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BBC Brentford love-in

Started by ron, August 04, 2020, 06:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron

Just seen an item on BBC news about tonight's game......

....we hardly got a mention!

KJS

davew

Probably think we won´t turn up.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Brentford are the media Darlings right now but remember it is their first sniff of the top flight since WW2.

Lets hope it goes our way tonight, then I will not begrudge them their moment of glory but if they win and we have them and Chelsea in the Premier League, both so close to us, then things are going to be quite difficult.

JimmyBullardsBarber

I'd rather the expectations be on the team that flubbed auto-promotion.

Sgt Fulham

But surely we deserve to go up as we're the bigger club? Or at least that's how they sold it when we played Villa.

hovewhite

Media well ott.great article in the sun by Dave kidd on the plus side.

rebel

I think we need to 'get over it'. I'm like 'Marmite' some people like me, some people don't, I always stay true to myself and fight the good fight. So don't worry what others think about Fulham. We know the team has the ability to win this match and we trust them to do exactly that.

Wingnut

Quote from: KJS on August 04, 2020, 06:37:25 PM
SKY is even worse 🙄

Just watched Sky. Might as well turn the team bus around and head home, if their preview is anything to go by.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

SP

We win on pens then Brentford sack their manager - sorted.

Dodgin

BBC London news same thing, don't care.

SP

From Sky: Brentford only just missed out on automatic promotion...

Robbie

Sky is gushing. 75% on Brentford

HV71

Dean Smith urgently needs to see a fashion stylist ( being so close to JT is obviously rubbing off ) yet again we seem to have two pro Brentford pundits . Who would you choose to shout our corner ?

gezkc

I've been watching Sky for the last half hour and it's been 100% about Brentford. Did they cover Fulham before that, or has the whole build up been focused on Brentford?!

ron

Reminds me of 'Enery Cooper's quote about fighting in Italy;

"You've got to knock 'em out to get a draw over there......"