watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

KING PARKER

Started by ChesterTheTabby, August 04, 2020, 10:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

PARKER IN. WHAT A MAN. WHAT A TEAM. MAKE THE MEDIA REGRET THEIR LOVE IN WITH BRENTFORD

WHAT A PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE TO A MAN
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Fulham1959

Above anything else, I'm so pleased for the manager !

Woolly Mammoth

This is cause for celebration 🥳 celebration 🍾 celebration 🎉
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Bassey the warrior

Pleased for him. Great achievement for his first season. Hopefully he will get money to bring in more quality and pace on the wing so we can be more dangerous, but the change he's made to defence after conceding 81 goals last year deserves a huge amount of praise.

HV71

Stunning after the match speech from Scott - I have had my doubts about Parker all but you have brought the team back together. We. Ed to recruit but this time please make sure that the players are the ones the manager wants . Well done Scott you beamed me up !

Mince n Tatties

Always had faith in him when the doubters we're having a go.
Think he has a real football brain which some young managers lack.

Twig

Quote from: HV71 on August 04, 2020, 10:43:08 PM
Stunning after the match speech from Scott - I have had my doubts about Parker all but you have brought the team back together. We. Ed to recruit but this time please make sure that the players are the ones the manager wants . Well done Scott you beamed me up !

I agree about the post match interview. What a thoughtful, humble bloke.  He may not be the most eloquent but get past that and focus on what he has to say and he's great value.

Twig

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 04, 2020, 10:45:36 PM
Always had faith in him when the doubters we're having a go.
Think he has a real football brain which some young managers lack.

Yes, I agree that he clearly thinks about the game and can adapt to the situation. Please let's hear nothing more about no plan B.  He's also still learning and who knows just how successful he has the potential to be?

Robbie

F(f)CUK

Love the fact that he told Bryan to shoot. We out-tactic-ed them today.

RaySmith

His passion for Fulham is so apparent.
Well done to him and the team.

sunburywhite

To see the emotion leaving him after we won reduced me to tears as well

No wonder the players have given their all for him
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

The Rock

Quote from: F(f)CUK on August 04, 2020, 11:05:15 PM

BBC said it was Stuart Grays idea.

But a Brentford supporter could have fed them that info. Wonderful stuff.

ffc73

My MotM is Scott Parker.  Never thought we had the tactical nous to stop Brentford's strike force.  I feared an embarrassment but that was a complete team performance.  Defensively that was excellent.  Defending from the front.  Brilliant.

I am chuffed.  I never expected that tonight.  Really really pleased.  Give Scott a couple of days and then unfortunately for him it will be time to start planning for the Premiership.  Performances like tonight might, just might, mean we are defensively better equipped to survive for more than one season.

Let's hope so.  Anyway, tonight "say we are Premier League, say we are Premier League".

COYSW

Denver Fulham

I didn't think Parker could deliver this. I was wrong. I'm very glad to be wrong. He set the team up perfectly today and they were a deserving winner over a very, very good opponent. What a day!

Sir Alec of good Stock

Its great to have a local (Born in Pimlico) managing his local team.

ron

"No path of roses leads to glory" says the old adage.

There's been quite a few thorns and thistles on the road to where he is tonight!

F(f)CUK

Quote from: The Rock on August 04, 2020, 11:10:47 PM
Quote from: F(f)CUK on August 04, 2020, 11:05:15 PM
Bryan said it was a discussion with Parker but admittedly I was shouting and screaming all the way through it.

BBC said it was Stuart Grays idea.

But a Brentford supporter could have fed them that info. Wonderful stuff.