watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What an interview

Started by Finnans Right Peg, August 04, 2020, 10:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finnans Right Peg

Pure class from Scott Parker .wasnt always his biggest fan but brilliant interview

Woolly Mammoth

Quality and he said it from the heart.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Slaphead in Qatar

Let's hope we can keep him - must be some clubs after him now

cookieg

Talk about heart on his sleeve.

Tempest

Seeing his rapport with his players, undoubtedly Scott is the best man for the job, without doubt, love to know what Mitro said as he was hugging him. These is a lot of respect for Scott in this group of players and backroom staff, not often I've seen this kind of reaction towards a manager.  Very happy for him.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

The Rock

Haven't seen it yet, but the tears after the match said it all really.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 04, 2020, 10:52:23 PM
Let's hope we can keep him - must be some clubs after him now

Why would he want to leave..No chance.

bog

He spoke with feeling. Top man manager. Thanks Scott.  :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :yay: :yay: 049:gif 049:gif 082.gif 082.gif

092.gif

Robbie

RaySmith

Quote from: bog on August 04, 2020, 10:59:22 PM
He spoke with feeling. Top man manager. Thanks Scott.  :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :yay: :yay: 049:gif 049:gif 082.gif 082.gif

092.gif

:plus one:
0001.jpeg

bigalffc

Showed the human being behind the managers mask
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

HV71

As I said on another thread - brilliant interview. I have had my doubTs about Parkerball but scotty has proved me wrong . Beam me up !!!!

sunburywhite

Amazing passion

This is the man who put a cheque for 20k on magarths desk after he fined 2 youngdsters
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Twig

Also on another thread I commented on this. Just pure class.

joef

I have been anti-Scott for 75% of this season. I am always ashamed after the fact when others offer nothing but support for our staff, and I'm aware I am impatient. But since restart the remaining 25% of the season that he has shown resolve and tactical steel I have really warmed to him. Playoffs were the culmination of it for me. He's shown great man management and tactical sense. Very impressed with Scott over the last month when it mattered most 👍🏻

Deeping_white

His post match one is also very good for those wanting to watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7DkkuKHFt4