watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did Parker panic last night?

Started by Southdowns White, August 05, 2020, 10:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

After Bryan's first goal during the celebrations he dropped his Tie pin on the sidelines and his hair was definitely ruffled. I'm sure there was a slight look of panic across his face before he picked it back up. He seemed fine at all other times though, well done Scotty.

Lighthouse

Catching up on all the after match interviews. Joe Bryan talking about how often the team had been written off this season. Parker looking exhausted but his dedication comes through in every expression and comment. Fans and journalists are amongst the first to have a go at players and coaches. But at times like these you realise just what effort and work goes into it all.

Next season we will be shouting for Parker to quit and saying he was never good enough.But he will, like the players and staff. Look at fallen tie pins, pick them up and carry on. But I bet he does panic when he has to take the car to the garage or go shopping for some bread. Nobody can be level headed all the time.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rebel

To be honest, it was a win / win situation for Parker last night. Had he lost, he would have been retained as Manager got to the Play Off final , gets promoted he's a Prem Manager.