watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Discussion

Started by Peabody, August 05, 2020, 12:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

About future line ups. I would really like to see Alfie Mawson given a run with Hector, I know he is injury prone but not so long ago, he was being lined up for an England cap and I don't think we have seen the best of him.

Fernhurst

I think your right Mr P but unfortunately there are so many strong rumours around (even this morning on SkySports News)  about Alfie leaving the club and a new Centre back coming in that I fear you will not see that happen.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

filham

Possible we may have seen the last of Mawson, in the 12 matches since Lockdown Mawson has not achieved any game time and there was often a need to rest Ream.
Ream Hector Odoi could be staying , suspect Parker may be happy for MLM and Mawson to move on to make way for a new quality centre back.

Nick Bateman

If we signed free agent Jan Vertongen there would be no need for Mawson. Since dropping Alfie unforseen errors occured less frequently, and Parker showed his insight to knowing who his best players are. He dealt with the Rodak-Bettinelli situation with due diligence and aplomb.

Nick Bateman "knows his footie"