more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thursday Fulham Stuff (25/11/10)

Started by WhiteJC, November 25, 2010, 07:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Quote from: WhiteJC on November 25, 2010, 01:41:47 PM
http://www.uefa.com/womenschampionsleague/news/newsid=1501841.html?rss=1501841+Fulham%27s+Craven+Cottage+to+stage+women%27s+final

Fulham's Craven Cottage to stage women's final
Published: Thursday 25 November 2010, 14.00CET
Craven Cottage, the home of Fulham FC, will be the venue for the UEFA Women's Champions League final on Thursday 26 May 2011, two nights before the men's Wembley decider.

Fulham FC's Craven Cottage will be the venue for the UEFA Women's Champions League final on Thursday 26 May 2011.

The showpiece match is held two nights before the men's UEFA Champions League final in the same city, and with Wembley staging that game, the women's equivalent was set for London. The announcement was made at Wembley today as the event designs for the two finals were revealed.

Containing stands built by famed football architect Archibald Leitch, Craven Cottage is situated in the west of the English capital on the north bank of the River Thames, and has been the home of Fulham since 1896.

In the last few years the number of seats has been increased to more than 25,000 and the ground has recent experience of big continental matches following Fulham's run to the 2009/10 UEFA Europa League final. Previously the club played two UEFA Intertoto Cup games there. Craven Cottage has also hosted a number of neutral international friendly fixtures in recent years.

Craven Cottage follows in the footsteps of Getafe CF's Coliseum Alfonso Pérez, which held the first UEFA Women's Champions League final last season, won by 1. FFC Turbine Potsdam. The holders and London-based Arsenal LFC are among eight teams left in the competition when it resumes with the quarter-finals in March.
Sorry but who cares!!!
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: WhiteJC on November 25, 2010, 04:36:39 PM
http://www.eatsleepsport.com/fulham/schwarzer-drops-move-hint-1125218.html?

Schwarzer drops move hint

Mark Schwarzer has refused to commit his long-term future to Fulham and appears to still be holding out for a new year move to Arsenal.
The 38-year-old was desperate to join the Gunners in the summer but the Cottagers stood firm and rejected their £2m approach.

However, the Australian hasn't totally given up hope on the deal being resurrected when the transfer window reopens again in January.

Fulham boss Mark Hughes may turn out to out of favour Manchester City keeper Shay Given if he does leave, having brought the Irishman to Eastlands in the first place.

"As to January, I genuinely don't know. What will be will be," Schwarzer said.

"I pushed pretty hard (for Arsenal) in the summer. I am not getting any younger. Any footballer would be crazy not to want to try to explore that opportunity.

"The important thing for me was to get my head clear and get down to some training and playing close to my best again, if not better."

:tom:, im so sick of this sh!t!!!
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

Quote from: Tom on November 25, 2010, 05:30:39 PM
http://www.uefa.com/womenschampionsleague/news/newsid=1501841.html?rss=1501841+Fulham%27s+Craven+Cottage+to+stage+women%27s+final

Craven Cottage, the home of Fulham FC, will be the venue for the UEFA Women's Champions League final on Thursday 26 May 2011, two nights before the men's Wembley decider.

Fulham FC's Craven Cottage will be the venue for the UEFA Women's Champions League final on Thursday 26 May 2011.

The showpiece match is held two nights before the men's UEFA Champions League final in the same city, and with Wembley staging that game, the women's equivalent was set for London. The announcement was made at Wembley today as the event designs for the two finals were revealed.

Containing stands built by famed football architect Archibald Leitch, Craven Cottage is situated in the west of the English capital on the north bank of the River Thames, and has been the home of Fulham since 1896.

In the last few years the number of seats has been increased to more than 25,000 and the ground has recent experience of big continental matches following Fulham's run to the 2009/10 UEFA Europa League final. Previously the club played two UEFA Intertoto Cup games there. Craven Cottage has also hosted a number of neutral international friendly fixtures in recent years.

Craven Cottage follows in the footsteps of Getafe CF's Coliseum Alfonso Pérez, which held the first UEFA Women's Champions League final last season, won by 1. FFC Turbine Potsdam. The holders and London-based Arsenal LFC are among eight teams left in the competition when it resumes with the quarter-finals in March.
Sorry but who cares!!!
Sorry, but it IS Fulham related, and I quite like the womens game -- especially when the USWNT kicks ass in the WC every four years.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on November 25, 2010, 07:08:33 PM
Quote from: Tom on November 25, 2010, 05:30:39 PM

Sorry but who cares!!!
Sorry, but it IS Fulham related, and I quite like the womens game -- especially when the USWNT kicks ass in the WC every four years.
:55: :55: :55:
Fulham for life!

SmithyFFC

Quote from: Tom on November 25, 2010, 05:31:21 PM

Mark Schwarzer has refused to commit his long-term future to Fulham and appears to still be holding out for a new year move to Arsenal.
The 38-year-old was desperate to join the Gunners in the summer but the Cottagers stood firm and rejected their £2m approach.

However, the Australian hasn't totally given up hope on the deal being resurrected when the transfer window reopens again in January.

Fulham boss Mark Hughes may turn out to out of favour Manchester City keeper Shay Given if he does leave, having brought the Irishman to Eastlands in the first place.

"I pushed pretty hard (for Arsenal) in the summer. I am not getting any younger. Any footballer would be crazy not to want to try to explore that opportunity.

"The important thing for me was to get my head clear and get down to some training and playing close to my best again, if not better."

As soon as I saw this I knew you wouldn't like it Tom!

I agree, Schwarzers being paided well to do a job he loves, he needs to shut up until January then he can move.
FTID

Tom

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on November 25, 2010, 08:12:14 PM
Quote from: Tom on November 25, 2010, 05:31:21 PM

As soon as I saw this I knew you wouldn't like it Tom!

I agree, Schwarzers being paided well to do a job he loves, he needs to shut up until January then he can move.
Thanks for understanding FF2.
Fulham for life!