watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our risks in the transfer window

Started by FC Silver Fox, November 25, 2010, 09:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

Which, if any, of our players could be the target of a cheeky bid in the transfer window. Also, how much of a worry would it be?  This is not a question of who you would like to see leave.

There's nothing like a good Fulhamish worry post, is there?

I think our biggest risks are John Pantsil and Dickson Etuhu, perhaps Mark Schwarzer to a lesser degree.  I'd be most worried about any bid for H&H.  They are just so solid at the back.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FatFreddysCat

I can definately see a bid for Hangerland coming in from either Liverpool,Arse or the bluefilth.

HatterDon

I think many of us are making to much of Dickson's lack of focus against City. It's not like he was the only one. It didn't escape my notice that he and Salcido both looked limited physically and hesitant mentally -- but each has just come back from injury. I don't see Mark giving the Nigerian giant a new expanded role and then shipping him off because he's not fully gained his edge back.

I'm pretty much ready for JP to go, and I'd expect Hughes to give Kamara his fondest Christmas wish -- a first class ticket to Palookaville. Aside from that, I'm looking for loans out or transfers for those for whom Mark is able to secure an immediate replacement. Candidates? Dikgachoi, EJ.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jimpav

Most likely to go would be Pantsil and Gera.

I wouldn't be surprised if Schwarz went but if we got Given and hung onto Stockdale I could live with that - I would rather have him leave now than on a free.

I would like to see some of the reserves go out on loan and then at least we could see them in action in a competitive environment.

finnster01

No I am not pretending to be Mr Lighthouse, but I see the filth down the road making a huge run at Hangeland. :028:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

AlFayedsChequebook

I am confident that we will hold on to the players that we want to keep unless silly offers come in, which in the current climate looks unlikely.

Players to leave:

Paintsil
EJ
Stoor