watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arsenal vs. Fulham.... 9 goals vs 2 goals

Started by AnOldBrownie, August 09, 2020, 05:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

They were our worst matchup the last time we were up.

Really need to take our time picking that LCB and that RB.   Assuming we have Harrison Reed, those two positions are our most vital against all of the EPL.

Figure out how to play Arsenal and we'll stay up.  imo

Yes, I know it's not as simple as that...but letting in 9 goals in two games against the same team tells me we learned nothing playing them.   

By comparison...Sheffield United played Arsenal 3 times last season and let in a total of 4 goals, only losing to them in the Cup.

filham

I have confidence in Ream, he made a lot of appearances over the season, did any one make more, and once Hector arrived we saw the best centre back partnership since Hangeland & Hughes.

Radiowhite

Quote from: filham on August 09, 2020, 07:41:39 PM
I have confidence in Ream, he made a lot of appearances over the season, did any one make more, and once Hector arrived we saw the best centre back partnership since Hangeland & Hughes.
You do realise we won't be in the championship next season and last time ream played in the prem it was disastrous

fulhamben

Quote from: Radiowhite on August 09, 2020, 07:45:33 PM
You do realise we won't be in the championship next season and last time ream played in the prem it was disastrous
and arsenals front 3 of lacazette aubamyang and Pepe is far more deadly than the last time we played them. It wouldn't be pretty
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ByTheRiver

With all due respect, if Ream is anything more than 4th choice backup, we can start planning for the championship before we kick off and may as well price/plan our other transfer business accordingly.

fulhamben

Quote from: ByTheRiver on August 09, 2020, 08:02:09 PM

With all due respect, if Ream is anything more than 4th choice backup, we can start planning for the championship before we kick off and may as well price/plan our other transfer business accordingly.
some already are, they want chambers, Babel and sess back 😂
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.