watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Javier Pereira

Started by 70sPimlico, August 09, 2020, 09:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

I haven't seen him in the promotion celebrations.

He was involved, right?

Fernhurst

Haven't seen any photos full stop.
Keeping a low profile or Scott not happy with his prescence??
Tony seems pleased though so he must come over well during transatlantic calls.
Remember him fondly working with Slav but buggered if I know what he is doing now? Can we praise/blame him for any new signings?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FulhamStu

Tony Khan referenced him and his key role of assistant director of football in his recent interview.  He is probably working hard on transfers.

AnOldBrownie

Even after only one game we are getting the standard TK complaints...but I don't see anyone ever bringing up Javier Pereira...who is at the club every day in charge of only FFC ops... (unlike TK who has his hand in wrestling and American football).

So I ask... can Javier not see that Fulham need a CB (or two) and better attacking options than Cav, Reid and Knockhaert?

Also...according to Fulham's press release Javier is responsible for "but his primary focus will be on embedding the Club's playing philosophy through all Fulham's teams, from youth level to the First Team, ensuring the attractive play Fulham is famous for is exemplified throughout the Club."

With Tony stuck in America...Javier and Scott are the two we should be looking at imo.  Not  TK.   He just gives the ok.

FulhamStu

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 13, 2020, 09:47:50 PM
Even after only one game we are getting the standard TK complaints...but I don't see anyone ever bringing up Javier Pereira...who is at the club every day in charge of only FFC ops... (unlike TK who has his hand in wrestling and American football).

So I ask... can Javier not see that Fulham need a CB (or two) and better attacking options than Cav, Reid and Knockhaert?

Also...according to Fulham's press release Javier is responsible for "but his primary focus will be on embedding the Club's playing philosophy through all Fulham's teams, from youth level to the First Team, ensuring the attractive play Fulham is famous for is exemplified throughout the Club."

With Tony stuck in America...Javier and Scott are the two we should be looking at imo.  Not  TK.   He just gives the ok.

Quite right my friend, I started a whole thread on this a few weeks ago.  I always came back to Tony
Khan debates but my point was about what is Javi doing ?  He is a football man and will know what we need.

absenteeism

Xavier retweeted this interview he gave back on May

I dont speak Spanish although

https://mobile.twitter.com/_javipereira

Dont know if he attends matches