more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When the crowds return

Started by Peabody, August 10, 2020, 12:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Statto

Quote from: Peabody on August 10, 2020, 03:35:20 PM
As an over 80 year old, I can fully understand restricting on an age basis, especially as we will be entering the winter period and Craven Cottage is wide open to the elements. My concern is would that take us of the Season ticket register, for when things get better

100% agree with this. IMO it should be personal choice. Take the risk if you want but don't penalise those who prefer to stay safe. However I would be astounded if the club hadn't already thought of things like this and wasn't making arrangements for those who don't renew in 20/21 (assuming at some point we're invited to) to keep their place in the queue for 21/22.

Brawn

There's some comments that were made to Arsenal on the @GayGooners Twitter feed, which answer all of the questions, basically.

- Arsenal plan to have between 15% and 17.5% capacity (if same % for Fulham, that's between 2,850 and 3,824)
- Arsenal may allow season-ticket holders to take a year out
- Any suggestion of staggered exit and entrance times has been dropped, there are still decisions and a debate internally about food & drink inside the ground
- Arsenal "will have to know exactly who is in the stadium"
- All bags will be banned except for medical reasons
- Unlike Project Restart, Arsenal expects that not all PL games will be shown on TV
- Arsenal not expecting any tickets for away fans

Dodgin

I'll be 82 next month,my wife would probably handcuff me if it was game on in October, it isn't just inside the ground being the only issue. Even a small number in the Johnny Haynes stand cou!d be tight.

HV71

Offer all season ticket holders a time share type ticket . Depending on capacity a total system might mean you get to see say one in 3 / 4 games. Anyone not taking up the option would not be penalised for the next season. No away fans .